Chapter 13

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind, now instead of watching the game with Zachary; I smiled in bewilderment at Gabriel and Austin grinning like two morons. "Mhm?"

"So I see you two made up" They gave me the creepy rapist smile.

"Isn't it obvious?" I gave them a weird look, removing Zach's sweaty arm from around my shoulder, I hate being touched while the other person was sweating. It's disgusting. Might I add, especially when we're too lazy to turn on the AC. So he decided it was best to sweat on me.

"Good 'cause we're going on a triple date!" I frowned at Gabe's announcement. What the hell was he blabbering about?

"Triple date?" Zach questioned reading my mind.

"Well Gabriel's going alone, poor thing. Oh well who cares. Maddy and I go together, and you and Samzy" Austin replied with a simple shrug.

"Hold the fuck up. We aren't going on a triple date because A. I would invite Alan to be my date. B. no I'm not going on a triple date. C. Don't call me Samzy." I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the universe.

"Too fucking bad, sis. You are coming and Alan is not because he's too busy. And.. You bad dog. What did I say about foul language?" I had my doubts in these three... it's either they don't like Alan or his company. Or maybe they think we get a bit too intimate when we're together...

Any option makes perfect sense.

"The only dog in here is you" I gave him an eye roll.

"Did you hear that correctly, though? You are my date" Zach did the duck face. Is this some kind of joke? Because I'm not getting it.

"This is absurd..." I shook my head.

"Is it Maddy that still bugs you?" Austin asked like I was some child.

"It's not her. It's him I don't wanna go with!" I gestured to Zach trying to indent dimples in his cheeks. He's so idiotic that it's unbelievable. "He's probably gonna get drunk and that's not my problem" I didn't need to accidentally offend him while he was wasted. You saw what happened earlier. Ya know, when he cried until I accepted his apology.

"He'll be fine" they assured me.

"I have my doubts..." I mumbled quietly. "Ugh since you won't stop bugging me. Where is this triple date at?"

"The cliché; movies. Durr!" Austin rolled his eyes. I smirked at him and wiggled my eyebrows; he understood what this meant...

Plan B.

"I still don't get what 'this' means" Gabriel gestured to our smug expressions. "If you guys are gonna use your made up sign language, then you might as well tell us what you guys are plotting"

"You wish! That's between me and bitch face" I've always called Austin a bitch face because he was. We invented our "sign language", as Gabe put it, since our childhood. We always had devious plans and this Wi-Fi connection in our minds.

"If you're going to be my date then you might as well do as I say" Zach mimicked my expression.

"If you're going to be "my" date then "you" might as well stop being bossy and be a gentleman instead" I mocked.

"Gentleman? Then you're asking for it" his wicked grin made me roll my eyes, I definitely know what he's referring to and it won't happen. Damn he's so disgusting and very inappropriate. Stealing my food from my plate and pushing me off my seat, making me face plant, was so on the instructions of "How to be a gentleman". It indeed belonged to "How to be an intolerable bitch face".

"Remember when I used to take Karate classes as a kid?" I asked and tapped my chin; he pressed his lips together and nodded. "Remember the time I received my black belt?" he nodded, he's so damned slow he still didn't get what I was getting on about. That's 'cause his stupid video games damaged his so called brain cells despite him not owning a peanut to own a brain in that rotten skull of his. "Remember how I beat your ass four years ago when you insulted my skills?" his eyes widened at the memory, I still won't forget that day on my 14th birthday when he said I was in no match for him. And guess what? He was in no match for me. Since we had the same birthday, he just turned 18 by then and he wasn't in the best shape of a birthday boy becoming an adult.

"You put me into the damn hospital leaving me with a broken arm and leg. Not only that, but you bruised my perfect face!" he glared at me, I blushed and smiled shamefully at the memory. I felt terrible after doing that to him, thus it felt incredible. It made me feel empowered to send an adult to the hospital, being I, the minor.

"Told you I was sorry" I muttered.

"How was a simple apology gonna fix my damn bones?" he raised his voice. Not again...

"Zach-"

"I sent you a huge basket of Italian chocolate and sneaked a bottle of wine when clearly you were illegal. Or do I need to hit you hard in the head again to remember?" I glared back. His expression was perplexed; I don't recall bashing his skull after being released from the hospital...

"You never- AUSTIN IT WAS YOU WHO STOLE MY SHIT, HUH?! What the fuck! Of course it was you!" He angrily shouted to his best friend that tried not to laugh.

"It wasn't only me! It was Gabriel the fat ass too!" With that, my brother smacked his head for blowing their cover. After four years, we both just realized he stayed angry with me for nothing..

"I would slap you but I don't wanna ruin your face just 'cause I'm nice like that" Zach snapped his fingers in front of Austin's face in a bitchy manner.

"And I guess that's a way to settle things" I nodding impressively, giving the three pats on the back.

"Hey um, what movie will we be watching again?" Gabe changed the subject for the sake of these two willing to rip each other's limbs off.

"Winter's Tale!" Austin danced and hollered.

"Eh what the fuck. Fine" Zach grumbled. I agreed, I hated that movie... Therefore, I glanced back at Austin who was smiling that damned "I'm a dork" smile.

We're prepared for Plan B.

After having dinner with my parents, Madison decided she should pick me out an outfit because Austin told her to do so. And she chose correctly; dark purple shorts and a matching shirt with a pair of black boots. What a surprise to find her wear jean shorts and a jeans jacket over a white tank top. For real, it was a surprise. And that surprise was surprisingly nice on her.

--------------------------

Summary:

•They're going on a triple date.

•The reason Zachary and Sam weren't on the best terms was because she sent him to the hospital four years ago.

•Bitch face and fat ass ate the basket of chocolate that Sam supposedly got for Zach.

•Austin and Sam were always onto something whenever they went to the movies which was their "Plan B"

Things will get better in a few chapters... and hopefully my writing skills in the summaries as well...