Chapter 34

Class by class passed by slowly then at last, lunch. We didn't really get to introduce ourselves to the new kid named Ethan - from what I've heard- I did not want to get near him honestly, I just accompanied Ash (->Ashley, in case y'all are that slow), Lexi and Sarah, as for Ian and Nathan, they were like dogs on the loose.

"Look who's found a new toy" Lexi snorted at whatever her eyes were on behind me. Ethan and Natalie. Of course. They make a wonderful couple, she was the perfect example of a bitch and he seemed like your typical bad boy. Hey, I'm just stating my assumptions. I know it's too early to judge him but I'm only creating theories in my head, not sharing my opinions.

"She's like a bitch looking for a new bone to chew on, and Denise is her friend that's been ditched" Ashely stated as her eyes remained on Natalie trying to flirt with him. Key word: flirt. She basically leaned her head against his shoulder and tried to sound interested in what he and the jocks were talking about. No actually scratch that, she's trying to pull him into a conversation of their own. Fail.

"Exactly" would this asshole ever stop creeping up on people like a damn ghost?

"Could you at least say hi next time?" Sarah gave him an eye roll. Nathan flashed us a smile and Ashley blushed. Now I can hold something against her... Samantha Angel's gotta have devious moments.

I nudged her leg under the table and wiggled my eyebrows at her, she was so cute that you could pinch her rosy cheeks. I motioned to Lexi to take the seat next to me so that Nate could be seated beside Ash.

She sent me death glares yet tried to scoot away right when he took the seat beside her, I nudged both Sarah's and Lexi's arms and winked at the both if them. They smirked and along did Ian whom sat on the chair between Ash and Lexi.

"So" Nate started, slinging his arm over Ash's shoulder, causing both her face and neck to redden. We all just smirked at them, and he was enjoying the fact that he made her blush. "Ethan appears to be under the spotlight now. I feel hurt and replaced" he placed his hand on his heart and sniffed jokingly.

"The tragedy" I slumped my shoulders and pretended to wipe a tear.

"But hey, Ethan's still cool. I'll call him over" Ian suggested. Y-you'd do th-that? F-for me?

My stupid subconscious mocked, as if I'd say such thing. Never in a billion years will I be interested in Ethan, now I don't care if he's attractive, and a bad boy, I have Al- no you don't. Not again, not the guilt again. I spun around and searched for two specific people I've missed, they were at a table looking all depressed because of me. Note the sarcasm.

Wow Alan. Ok I wouldn't want you to be sad but also laughing really hard with my ex best friend is just like your rubbing it in my face.

"Ignore them Sammy" Nathan's hand was on mine and he smiled at me comfortingly. I pulled my hand back and crossed my arms. He's right, they're all right, I should take a break.

"Hey Ethan!" Ian hollered, oh shit he's embarrassing us. "C'mere, I want you to meet our friends!" he waves at him like he isn't noticing the freakin stares we're receiving from everyone in here.

I cover the side of my face with one hand and listen to the heavy steps of Ethan's boots marching towards us.

"Who have we got here?"

Someone decided to be British and sexy today.

-------------

Yaaaaas Ash Stymest Aka Ethan is Britiiiiiish!

@Foreve_clueless :'D he's just like you

Vote&comment all!the!way!be-cause tomo-rrow is ma birth-daaaay! ^_^ can I get 3K by tomorrow?