o f h e r o e s a n d c i v i l i a n s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To (Y/N), plants and rain were the only things that could bring her peace. She could feel relaxed in the presence of either of those things. Maybe that is why she felt blessed when she found out that her quirk was to produce rain. She felt one with herself — she could create the very thing she loved.

Despite people being afraid of the rain and associating it with gloominess, she thought the opposite. Rain symbolized peace, harmony, and love for her.

Often, she found herself wondering what her parents' quirks might have been and how it contributed to hers but she never found out.

And she doesn't think she ever will.

She was an orphan; an elderly couple who took her in said that they found her lying on the side of the road inside of a basket. Whoever her parents were had left a note that simply read, "We're sorry."

It pained her to think about her parents and she didn't know whether it was because she didn't know them or because she didn't want to. Thinking about her parents would make her want to change or open up all the possibilities about how her life could have been different, but she didn't want that. She was content with her life as it was now.

She stayed at home with the elderly couple who treated her like she was their own. She didn't go to elementary and middle school unlike other children; she had a tutor. This helped her learn things that were above her grade level but she didn't mind; she loved to learn new things.

On the weekends and after her tutoring sessions were over, she would open her plant shop.

That was the one place where she found the most peace and even though some criticized her civilian lifestyle, she wouldn't give it up for anything.

She loved being here.

As she thought of all the reasons that she loved her life, the bell chimed.

Ah, a new customer, she thought, I wonder what kind of person they are and what kind of plants they love.

A bonus part about her job was that she got to meet all kinds of people. Normally, she was introverted and despised the idea of meeting people, but those who came to her shop seemed to be beautiful souls.

They also felt the same kind of peace that she felt whenever she was near flowers or any kinds of plants.

This made her happy. After all, it is the little things in life that count the most.