c o l d

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Something about the boy seemed to exude an aura of elegance and yet, he seemed so aloof. (Y/N) observed him as he walked around the shop, browsing. She couldn't help but try to predict what type of plant or flower he might buy.

He seemed like the type of person who would buy an orchid or a white lily. He gave off that vibe and (Y/N) was sure that one of those plants would be in his purchase.

"Hello," he greeted, holding a pot of bells of Ireland, "I would like these moluccella laevis, please."

He is the type of person who uses the scientific name, huh? She thought. She found it intriguing; she had never come across a person who didn't refer to flowers or plants by their common name. And my guess was incorrect.

"They symbolize luck," she noted, trying to start a conversation "Is there something that you wanted to be lucky for?"

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop looking too much into things and just do you job please," he replied sternly.

(Y/N) was shocked, nevertheless she complied.

"I apologize," she said as she rung him up, "Have a good day, sir!"

He didn't reply nor look back as he exited out the store. She looked at his retreating figure in disdain.

Asshole, was the first thought that came into her mind, which shocked her. She remembered that she wasn't ever like this before and the only person that she could find to blame was Katsuki, even though they hadn't talked in ten months.

This reminded her that she seriously needed to call the two of them and ask to hang out. She needed to let them know that she was alive.

She set up a group video chat and invited both of her friends. Within seconds, both of them picked up.

"Hello guys," she greeted, a small smile playing on her lips, "I'm back."

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU ASSHOLE?" Katsuki replied, making her wince at his loud tone, "You were gone without notice for like a year."

"Kacchan's right, (Y/N)-chan," Izuku added before she had a chance to say anything, "We were really worried about you."

"I apologize, Izuku-kun," she said, "Do you guys want to come to my shop before the big day? I reopened it recently."

"You better give me a good reason when I'm there!" Katsuki exclaimed and ended the call, leaving Izuku and (Y/N) alone. They both giggled, knowing that he hadn't changed a bit. "How have things been between you and Katsuki recently?" (Y/N) asked.