w e t f l o o r s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) wasn't one to freak out but seeing so many people gathered in front of the door made her nervous. She was sure they were here for a witch hunt and the unlucky victim was going to be her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Present Mic slowly and sneakily slide out of the classroom through the other doors.

"Why are there so many people here?"  One of her classmates asked, putting into words the question that had been plaguing her mind.

"Isn't it obvious?" Katsuki said as he stood up and grabbed his schoolbag, "After all, we're the famous Class 1-A that got attacked by villains. They're scouring their competition."

Oh thank god, (Y/N) thought. They weren't here because of her. But if she stayed long enough they would eventually know who was to blame for soaking them completely.

He walked all the way up to the door and stood beside (Y/N). "Out of the way extras," he said with a glare, "This and I have somewhere to be."

(Y/N) was going to reprimand him for being rude to these people and for calling her a "this" but she decided against it. Instead, she signaled to him that she was going to leave through the other door.

He nodded and shot the so-called "extras" a look. There was one extra that caught her eye. He had purple hair and he said something to Katsuki. She didn't catch what it was but from her friend's reaction, it must have been pretty bad.

She didn't have time to sit around and admire people so she just walked out of the classroom through the back door.

Let's see, where was the principal's office?

It was somewhere on the first floor, she knew that for sure. When it comes to school layouts, the main office or the principal's office is always on the first floor. It was common knowledge and even though she had been homeschooled, (Y/N) knew that at least.

She followed her instincts and went down to the first floor. She ended up turning right and after less than a minute of walking, she saw his office.

Cautiously, (Y/N) knocked on the wooden door and heard a faint "come in" from inside the room.

"Hello principal Nezu," she greeted, "I have to talk to you about the incident that happened about seven minutes ago."

"Ah yes. When it rained down on the whole building, " he said as he nodded, "Sit down, miss (L/N). Be careful however; the floor is still wet."

"Thank you."

She sat down where she was told, noting how comfortable the sofa was. It felt like a cloud — a stark contrast to the hard seats in the classrooms — and she sunk down on it immediately after she sat down.