a t h r e e - w a y d a t e

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Come on!" (Y/N) whined to her male peers, "It's going to be fun."

After she had received the news of her being accepted, she had gone back to the shop. Katsuki was still there but Izuku was accompanying him. She told them her result and they all did a collective group hug, which Katsuki didn't seem too happy about. In order to celebrate this moment, (Y/N) suggested that the three of them go somewhere.

That's how she ended up in this position, begging her friends to agree with her.

"Guys, it will be fun," she tried, "I promise."

She looked at both of their faces and knew that convincing them would be a difficult task. Katsuki's face was contorted in a deeper scowl than usual and Izuku seemed to avoid her eyes.

"Izuku-kun, why not?" She whined a little, singling out the green haired boy because she knew that he would be a much easier target.

"It does sound like a great idea, (Y/N)-chan," he said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, "Its just, Kacchan and I'd both prefer it if we all stayed here and hung out."

"I want that too but we've done that for so long," (Y/N) argued, not wanting to give up, "We've never gone out to other places as friends and I really want that, please?"

She was prepared to be stubborn and annoying if she needed to, but he just nodded with a small sigh.

Now I just need to convince Katsuki, she thought and devised her plan.

(Y/N) didn't know how she managed to do it but she convinced Katsuki as well. It had taken a lot of time and energy, but the ordeal was finally over.

The trio had different ideas about what to do. Katsuki wanted to go to the arcade, Izuku wanted to watch a movie, and (Y/N) wanted to go to a fancy restaurant.

Three very different ideas.

Knowing that nobody would change their mind, (Y/N) proposed that they mix the three ideas together. First, they all go to an arcade, then they watch a movie, and lastly, they'll eat out at a restaurant.

It seemed like a lot — which it was — but (Y/N) seemed really excited and the other two didn't want to burst her bubble.

Katsuki led the way to his favorite arcade, where he used to go after school to blow off some steam and feel refreshed.

Coming back here again with (Y/N) and Izuku felt like a completely different feeling but he guessed he sort of liked it.