h e r o e s a n d v i l l a i n s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm going to ask this again, Young (L/N) ," All Might said when the girl didn't reply, "Do you know the man who goes by the name of Chiba Yasu?"

"Y-yes," (Y/N) replied fearfully. It wasn't All Might's tone when he asked the question that scared her, it was the fact that yes might have been the wrong answer, "Before the UA entrance exam, I trained with him for ten months."

"Do you know who he is?"

"No, I don't," (Y/N) responded.

It was true; she just met that man in a rainforest and after realizing that he also had a quirk like hers, she immediately trusted him.

Though the pair would talk from time to time and exchange facts about their lives, the topic of who he really was never came up.

Something prickled her neck and she realized that what she was feeling wasn't a physical feeling. All of the students in the classroom seemed to be staring at her and she felt the immense amount of tension in the classroom.

"STOP STARING, YOU FUCKING EXTRAS!" Katsuki yelled, noticing how uncomfortable she was, "YOU'RE MAKING HER UNCOMFORTABLE."

Thank you, Katsuki, you're an absolute angel, she silently praised in her mind, What if Chiba-sensei is actually a villain?

"Um, (Y/N)-chan," Izuku spoke up, "He's the pro hero Ame."

The name seemed familiar to (Y/N) and she realized that it was because he used to be a pretty famous pro hero.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "Yeah, I know him. I never bothered to learn his real name. He was the pro hero who used rain as a weapon to brutally attack villains, right? He wasn't allowed to go on expeditions alone because he would kill villains without a second thought."

"I'm glad you don't completely live under a rock, Young (L/N)," All Might chuckled and his expression turned serious again, "He was a great pro hero as well as an inventor. Does anybody in here remember why his name doesn't show up as frequently as it used to?"

Kirishima raised his hand.

"Yes, Young Kirishima."

"Isn't it because he went into isolation without telling anyone?" He asked, unsure of his answer, "But what does this have to do with (Y/N)? She seems innocent to me!"