d r e a m i n g

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) woke up the next day, feeling refreshed. Her mind flashed back to yesterday's events and her heart felt light because she helped someone and made a friend out of it.

As she got out of bed, the box caught her eye. She had looked at it once and only taken the earrings but there were tons of stuff inside.

Will I have enough time? she contemplated as she looked at the clock, 6:45. I guess I do have some time on my hands.

She examined the contents inside the box for a while and picked a small pendant. Just like the earrings, there was a note taped to it.

"Dear student," (Y/N) read, "I hope you don't think that all the things I'm giving you are meaningless pieces of jewelry. While the earrings were just a fun little gift, this pendant holds meaning and can enhance your quirk. In the years that I went into isolation — which I will not enclose the details of — I created this. It's sort of an enhancement charm, I guess. If you wear this when using your quirk, it allows your rain water to penetrate through solid objects. I wish you luck."

I didn't realize that he made things like this, (Y/N) thought, quite impressed with her teacher's abilities, If it really does what he said, then this might be useful in today's activity, whatever that might be.

She clasped the pendant around her neck and got dressed, preparing to leave her house. She saw the key to the plant shop lying on her nightstand and remembered that she needed to go to the plant shop.

Let's just hope I make it to school in time, she sighed as she looked at the clock.

"(L/N)-san, please accept this!"

The minute (Y/N) entered the classroom and sat down in her seat, Yaoyorozu pulled a huge amount of cash out of her bag and offered it to her.

In that moment, (Y/N) almost fainted at the sight of that much money.

Yaoyorozu wasn't giving her the amount that she owed; she gave her a lot more than that.