i c e c o l d

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the words of Katsuki Bakugo, (Y/N) was fucked.

"You and Deku are going to die!" He snickered when he saw the groups, "I'm going to fucking roast that damn nerd and you won't last long against the half and half bastard."

"Gee thanks, Katsuki," the girl replied with a pout, even though she knew that it was somewhat true.

She had observed Todoroki's power yesterday and he seemed insanely strong. He would obliterate her in a second.

"Bakugo actually made a girl sad?" Kirishima joked, sliding between (Y/N) and Bakugo, "How unmanly of you."

Katsuki grumbled something that sounded like, "Back off, shitty hair" and went back to glaring at Izuku, who visibly flinched.

"Katsuki, stop," (Y/N) ordered and started talking to her new companion, "Say, Kirishima-kun, which team are you in?"

"Me? I'm in Team J with Sero. He's the tape dude."

All Might asked for the class to stop chattering amongst themselves and demanded for their attention. He stated that Team A and Team D would be the first ones to go against each other.

Katsuki stood up with a psychotic smile on his face, which seriously worried (Y/N).

He won't hurt Izuku that bad, right?

The villain team went inside the building and All Might gestured for the students to follow him into another building that would allow them to watch the fight safely.

After everyone had gone in, he signaled for the hero team to go inside and try to retrieve the bomb.

(Y/N) just hoped that the match wouldn't shock her that much.

Their match was over and (Y/N) was shocked. She couldn't believe how Katsuki acted towards Izuku and she couldn't help but be worried for the green haired boy.

I guess that just because he tolerates Izuku around me doesn't mean that his feelings have changed, (Y/N) thought sadly as All Might announced the next team to go.

(Y/N) couldn't pay attention to the fights going on in front of her and all she could think of was her green haired friend.

"All Mig—" she started, but the pro hero shook her head before she had the chance to even ask the question.

"Leave him to recovery girl, Young (L/N). I'm sure that Young Midoriya is going to be fine," the man reassured, "As for Young Bakugo, leave him as well. He needs to cool his head down."