11

still josh's point of view

when i walk into the cafe, tyler smiles. "hello, boyfriend."

i smile back at him and lean over the counter to kiss his cheek. "good morning, boyfriend."

"your usual?"

"what else would i have?" i laugh a little and sit down at the counter.

he turns and begins making my coffee, and a bell above the door rings. someone else comes in and tyler fills my cup, mixing a few things in.

"ill be with you in a second," he turns and flashes a smile over his shoulder.

i nod politely at the man and he nods back. he's gone soon enough though, and tyler's attention is back on me.

"how'd you sleep?" i ask, taking a sip of my warm drink.

he blushes a little. "i dreamt of you," he looks down at the counter and i chuckle.

"what was your dream about?"

"um, well," he shakes his head, "ill just say its not safe for work."

"oh?"

he nods, his head still tilted down.

"maybe you can tell me after work then, yeah?" i put my fingers under his chin and tilt his face up so he's looking at me, "ill give you a ride home and you can tell me all about it," i wink and stand up, taking the last sip of my coffee before walking out of the door and heading off to work.

when i get to my office i sit in my chair and immediately get to work. theres more to do today than usual, but at least being busy means itll go by faster.

however, im interuppted by my phone buzzing in my pocket.

from tyler: works lame

from josh: your jobs much more fun than mine tho

from tyler: its a lot of work to run a business. i just wanna bake :/

from josh: i need to finish my work so i can come see you sooner, love. ill see you later, promise

(an: shortest chapter ever)