31: part 1

josh's point of view still lol

NSFW WARNING ;)

when i wake up, tyler is still asleep, which im thankful for. i carefully slip out of bed to use the bathroom, brushing my teeth before i leave and head to the kitchen. i put on a pot of coffee and mix some pancake batter.

once i finish making the food, i go back to my room and get down on my knees so that im eye-level with tyler.

i rub his arm gently and try to wake him up. "tyler, baby, wake up," i speak softly.

"nnnn," he groans and keeps his eyes closed.

"tyyyyler, i made pancakes," i squeeze his upper arm gently.

he opens his eyes just a little at the mention of food. "really..?"

"mhm. really," i smile softly at him and he sits up slowly, stretching his arms above his head before he brings them back down and tugs at the collar of my shirt.

"or i could have you for breakfast," he moves one hand up to my hair and runs it through it, tugging lightly.

"morning wood getting to you today, is it?" i stay on my knees and let his hand play with my hair.

"i miss you," he tugs a little harder and then pats the spot next to him.

i stand up and move to sit next to him. "what do you mean? im right here, babe."

he pushes my chest until i lay back and then he sits on my lap, looking down at me. "i miss your touch. i miss your body."

we haven't done much other than a few minor things, but i think that's been enough for both of us thus far (obviously).

his confidence is out of the ordinary, but very attractive nonetheless. "oh?"

"mhm."

"but i made pancakes," i offer a small smile but he's not having it. "what if they get cold?"

"let them," he sits back up again and then stands up completely. "ill be right back."

"where are you going?" i sit up and move to lay near the top of the bed like i normally would.

"im gonna brush my teeth," he walks into the bathroom and returns a minute or so later, "morning breath is not sexy," he crawls back into bed and straddles me again.

"what makes you think youre in charge now?" i lift him up and roll him onto his back. i hover over him and kiss him once. "im the dominant one, remember?"

his pupils are dilated and i can feel his bulge against my crotch. "yes, sir."

"that's what i thought," i kiss him again and then move downwards, kissing his chest and down to his abdomen. i pull down his pants and his boxers and then look up at him.

his eyes are closed and his fists are gripping the sheets. his eyes open to look down at me when i wrap my mouth around him, moving my head up and down.

once ive made sure he's covered enough with my saliva, i replace my mouth with my hand and my mouth occupies itself at tyler's hole.

i drag my tongue across it slowly and he moans loudly, his eyes squeezing closed again. i move my hand slow and my tongue fast, and it evidently is driving him wild.

"josh, oh my god," he stammers out a few breathy words and i dip my tongue inside of him just a little. he whines and tugs at my hair. "faster," he lets out a moan when my finger ghosts over his leaking slit, "please."

i give up on any form of teasing and give him what he wants. i move quickly and he's a breathless mess by the time he cums into my hand.

i lean up to kiss his cheek. "happy anniversary," i stand up again and make my way to the bathroom to wash my hands.

i hear the bed creak as tyler stands up, and moments later i feel his arms wrap loosely around my waist.

"i love you," he kisses the back of my neck and i turn the water off, looking at his face next to mine in the mirror.

"i love y-"

im interuppted by tylers hand slipping below my waistband. my eyes close on instinct as he strokes me.

"open your eyes," he whispers, "i want you to see yourself like this. i want you to see what i see. look how sexy you are," he tells me as i once told him. he presses a few open mouthed kisses to my neck and i open my eyes.

my cheeks are flushed and my knuckles are white as they grip the countertop. tyler makes eye contact with me in the mirror and moves his hand a little faster.

"t-tyler, i-"

"josh, i love you. but if you say one more things about those stupid pancakes, i will slap you."

i crack a smile and he drops to his knees, waiting for me to turn around before tugging my pants and underwear to my ankles.

he looks up at me and holds the eye contact as he takes me into his mouth. he focuses on the tip and then moves to take all of me in.

his mouth is warm and wet and when he hollows his cheeks, a soft groan slips from my mouth.

ive never been very vocal during sex, but i guess when youre with someone you love, its a bit different.

he bobs his head quickly, and i feel the tightening in my stomach. just as i realize im about to release, tyler pulls away completely and stands up.

my mouth hangs open in confusion and he laughs a little.

"come on. you said something about pancakes?" he turns to leave the bathroom and i grab his hand.

"what?" is all i can muster up in response.

"see, how you're feeling right now is how ive been feeling all the time lately."

"but i-"

"you need it? you want it? you're just so close that you can feel it," he takes a step forward, "its hard, right?" he laughs a little at his own joke, "no pun intended."

"tyler, this isnt fair," i complain, "please?"

he presses his lips to mine and kisses me. his mouth moves with mine and he slowly brings his hand back down to my member. he moves quickly, knowing im on the brink of my climax, and i spill onto his hand within a minute.

he pulls away and steps over to stand beside me and wash his hands as well. i look over at him, a smile on my face.

"thank you."

"anytime," he finishes cleaning his hands and wipes them on a towel. "now can i have some freaking pancakes?"

(an: this mcsucks but its not terrible so eh)