15

NSFW WARNING

josh's point of view

my heart thumps hard in my chest at the thought of tyler on his way to my office. a part of me knows he'll probably back out and be shy when he gets here, but im excited nonetheless.

stephani isnt back from lunch yet, so i guess im grateful for that. she wont be here to ask questions.

after a few minutes of me attempting, and failing, to work on paperwork, my office phone rings.

"dun's office. whats up?"

"you have a visitor. tyler? want me to send him up?" the main office secretary, lisa, asks me a simple question, but it still sends heat through my body. just the thought of tyler standing there, flushed and flustered, has me excited.

"go for it."

tyler knocks on my office door not long after, and i shuffle around. "um, come in."

he opens the door and steps in, closing it behind him. "hey," he laughs a little, "this is kind of intimidating."

"dont be intimidated, love. come sit."

he steps forward and glances at the chair on the other side of my desk, and then back at me. "is your lap an option?"

"no, this seats taken," i shrug.

he giggles and comes to sit on my lap anyway. he rests his hands on my shoulders, then slides them down to play with my tie. "so, about that dream..."

"oh? wanna tell me about it now?" i take my hands to his hips and kiss his neck.

"well, it was similar to this," he says, his voice already breathier. he bites his lip and i can tell he's still intimidated and hesitant.

"oh?"

"yeah," he leans his head to the side so i can kiss more of his neck. "i think its sexy that you work in an office. and i, um, i really like your tie," his voice is shaky and i smile a little.

i pull away from his neck and look at him. flushed face, dilated pupils. he looks down to avoid my eye contact, but then immediately snaps his head back up, his face redder than before. i glance down and notice the bulge in his pants.

"i-i, um, sorry?" he goes to move away, but that only causes friction against his crotch and he lets out a small whine.

i tighten my grip on his hips. "nothing to be sorry for, baby."

he whines a little louder. "c-can we even, um, do anything here?"

"depends on what you want to do. you want me to let you sit on my desk and suck you off? want me to tie you up with my tie you like so much? want me to bend you over my desk and fuck you nice and slow?" i start to move my hips a little, and he's already a mess, panting and biting his lip.

"please."

"please what?"

"i dont know," he whines and grinds down on me. "give me something."

i kiss him on the lips and let my hand wander down his torso, stopping at his pants to squeeze him through his pants. he gasps louder this time squeezes my shoulders.

he moves to stand up, and i stand with him. i lift him up to sit on my desk and then sit back down. i unbutton his pants and he squirms around, gripping the edge of my desk with white knuckles.

i unzip them and pull them down to his ankles, along with his underwear. he's exposed now, hard and pink and just for me.

i look up at him and he's staring at the ceiling, his eyes closed, his bottom lip between his teeth again, and his chest heaving as he pants.

"excited?" i laugh and he nods vigorously.

"please, please, please."

"may i?" i lean closer to him, my hands sliding up his knees.

"please," he repeats himself and grabs my upper arm.

i laugh a little and lick a stripe up his member, nice and slow. with just one touch, he moans and i undo my tie. i sit up and then slowly tie the fabric around his mouth.

"hush now, love," i kiss his cheek and return to what i was doing prior. he bites down on my tie and i go down on him, slowly taking him in, inch by inch.

i take all of him in and then reach down to his balls, squeezing them lightly. he groans, but its muffled behind my tie.

i move my head faster, and his legs tremble on either side of me. he grips my upper arm tighter and i suck on his tip. i take him all in again, all at once, and then come back up slowly, focusing on the tip once more.

i repeat the motion a few more times and he cums in my mouth with an especially loud, but still muffled, moan.

i pull away slowly and swallow before grabbing a tissue and wiping him off. he whines a little at the sensation, and i laugh a little.

i pull his pants and underwear back up and kiss his cheek. "you alright, doll?"

he nods and i remember i left my tie in his mouth. i untie it and he smiles, "im great."

i go to put my tie back on before realizing its damp with saliva. "well, i guess ill have to wash this when i get home then."

he giggles, still slightly breathless, "sorry."

"nothing to be sorry for. im glad you came to visit me," i smile up at him from my office chair and he stands up on shaky legs.

"i, um, yeah. me, too. um, thank you," he zips his pants back up and buttons them, straightening out his shirt. "do you want me to, uh, help y-you now?"

i sigh and look down at my own boner. "no, sweetheart. i have to work. cant exactly finish my paperwork with cum in my underwear, can i?"

he nods and his cheeks flush pink once more. "okay."

"how about that coloring sheet now, love?"

"yes, please," he sits in the chair across from me now, looking down at his hands.

i turn my computer screen and let him pick a sheet. i print it for him and hand him a few pens and highlighters.

"alright. color me that picture and ill try and be done as soon as i can," i go back to my paperwork and he colors.

theres a comfortable silence among us then, and i smile to myself knowing that the adoreable boy in front of me is mine.

(an: god i forgot about this chapter lmfao)