50: part two

josh's point of view

NSFW WARNING

the gifts for tyler's family are in the backseat, and im already wearing the sweatshirt and shoes he bought for me.

we pull up in their driveway and carry the presents in together, setting them under the tree once we get inside.

we say hello to everyone and then i excuse myself to the restroom. when i get back, tyler is holding mia, smiling and cooing at her. i feel a smile tug at my own lips at the sight. i go to sit next to him and he looks over at me.

"do you want to hold her?" he asks, his face still lit up.

i nod and tyler hands me the baby, opting to pick pepper up instead. we sit on the couch with them, but eventually have to let them sit on the carpet when kelley declares it time to open presents.

tyler gets a fancy hand mixer and a rolling pin, and his parents gave me a watch, which i had a hard time accepting. im sure it was expensive, and i feel bad for not getting them anything.

other than that, the day goes by smoothly and tyler and i are home before i know it.

"so," tyler speaks up when we get into the elevator. "i was thinking-"

"christmas sex? way ahead of you. i bought more lube the other day when i went to the store," i laugh when he blushes. "you should be used to this by now, but you still get so flustered each time."

"shut up. i forgot what i was going to say now because of your dirty mouth," he crosses his arms over his chest and i lean down to whisper in his ear.

"last time i checked, you quite enjoyed my mouth."

he blushes an even more furious red. "im gonna get you back one day."

"what do you mean?" i take his hand as we step out of the elevator and walk towards our apartment.

"im going to tease you all day, and ill make you all 'flustered,'" he says, shrugging his coat off once we get inside.

"oh, i cant wait, baby boy."

-

when i wake up the next morning, tyler isnt in bed with me. i hear the shower running and assume that's where he is. i stand up and walk into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. when i get there, there's already a cup made for me, which im thankful for. tyler is so much better at everything in the kitchen. i take a sip and sigh in content. delicious.

when i go back into our bedroom, tyler is standing in front of the closet in a pair of red panties, and i choke on my drink.

he turns around and smiles a little before he turns back to the closet and takes out a sweater to pull over his head, along with a pair of black skinny jeans. "good morning, joshua."

"that it is," i set my coffee down and walk to the closet, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek and then picking out my own outfit.

"are you almost ready?" he asks, sitting on the bed with his eyes glued unashamedly to my body as i undress.

"i still have to brush my teeth, but then ill be good to go."

once im ready, tyler drives us to my parent's house. the radio plays and one of his hands rests on my knee. it slides upward a little on my thigh and i look over at him.

"tyler."

"hm?" he keeps his face neutral, but i know he knows exactly what im thinking.

"you can't tease me all day while we're at my parents house," i tell him, still staring at the side of his face.