29: Perfect Nightmares

(A/N: Luna Lovegood is my favourite character (tied with Ron), and uhh, I want reader to be friends with her.

*disappears in glitter cloud*)

(Y/N) had left Harry's last DA Class before Christmas a little while ago, and, after wishing everyone Merry Christmas, had begun to roam the snowy expanses outside.

There was nothing better than snow to get you into the Christmas spirit; except, maybe, reading Christmas novels by the fire with Amorita.

She spent a good hour wandering around in the snow, revelling in the peaceful quiet, but apparently she was distracted.'

'Um, sorry!''

A snowy white face with unreal looking sapphire blue eyes looked down on (Y/N) from her great height; blonde-and-pink pigtails hung from the side of her head, partially covering her almost elflike ears. 

Trixie Irunyavi.

''Oh my stars, Miss Silverlie!'' she exclaimed, ''just the girl I wanted to see—''

''Where is she?''

Trixie's happy expression fell a little; ''Opie? She's here, I just can't exactly tell you where.'' 

''Why?'' said (Y/N), completely exasperated.''Well, because her aunt would kill her if she knew...'' she leaned in closer, ''if she knew she was attending Harry's club, and illegally making potions.''

Trixie laughed a little, and then asked, ''you're keeping your attendance a secret too, aren't you?'' 

(Y/N) looked away from her, but nodded. 

''He's...very anti-Harry, let's put it that way,'' it was (Y/N)'s turn to laugh, ''more of an Umbridge supporter, he'd probably kill me if he knew.''

Trixie's expression was thoughtful, and she fiddled with the hem of her Hufflepuff Quidditch jumper as if it was helping her think somehow.

''This is the Malfoy boy you're talking about, right? The cute one?'' asked Trixie, still smiling.

''Yeah,'' replied (Y/N), dusted a little pink, ''that would be the one.''

''It's rather peculiar that you go around spouting that you hate Opie if you truly love this Malfoy child,'' said Trixie, her expression now much like one of Luna's, ''they're surprisingly similar, you know.''

(Y/N) rolled her eyes; ''Opal couldn't be nice if she tried; at least Draco tries sometimes.'' Spat (Y/N), perhaps a bit more viciously than she had initially intended.

''Opie has joined Harry's club, has she not? Check that parchment twice, and there should be a name that's very obviously forged...'' said Trixie, looking at (Y/N) knowingly.

Things were beginning to add up in her head; illegal potions. Isabel having trouble writing her own name. Isabel being so angsty...

''She's posing as Isabel, isn't she?'' breathed (Y/N) ''Polyjuice potion, isn't it?''

Trixie nodded solemnly; ''Yes; I taught her how to make it, as I used to use it to hide as her when she was too sick to come back to Hogwarts.'' 

''Too sick...wait, how long has she been cursed?'' replied (Y/N), actually a little worried now.

''Since she was about seven, but it started worsening soon after she left in her third year. And the poor girl pushes herself far too hard.''

Suddenly, footsteps in the snow cut off their conversation; Draco appeared not too far from them.