Author's Note...#4?

Hello Wattpad! Lord, it's been a while. I made a note talking about this a while ago, but it really has been over two years since I wrote this, huh? It's somewhat nostalgic, looking over this fanfic that was once my biggest passion project, and knowing that I never even ended up finishing it. It's sombre, almost; like I grew out of needing it. 

At the time of this fanfiction's publication, I'd never written anything this long before. This was the first thing I really put all of my heart into, and perhaps that's why I still think of it often. I rarely even talk to the people I added in as characters in this book anymore (life made us grow apart), and I feel I really have grown as both a person and a writer since I first put this up.

I know it doesn't have too many views, but to me, it was always enough; it was what inspired me to start writing longform things, truly! My writing style has really improved since then, and so...

It may be slow to come out, but I will be making a remake of this story, that is far less convoluted! There will be a lot of changes, the biggest of which being...reader's going to have a name! The biggest complaint last time was specifically about me making this an X Reader, so I have decided to remedy that; her name is Hyacinth, and I hope you will enjoy her adventures every bit as much as you enjoyed being her last go around!

Furthermore, I would like to state that this is my first foray back into the Harry Potter fandom since all of the things J.K. said on Twitter; I do not, in any sense of the word, agree with what she has been saying, but somehow, her being hateful has only made me more appreciative of this community. I am on the LGBT myself, and I love every single one of my LGBT brothers and sisters dearly.

Everyone I have spoken to in this Harry Potter fanfiction community is truly wonderful, and to any LGBT Potterheads who feel invalidated right now, please know that I will always be here; I love and support everyone. Never forget that you are loved.

So, to conclude, this story is going to be rewritten! I am leaving the original up purely for my own nostalgic purposes (I have so, so many memories pertaining to this story), but I do kindly ask that you follow the remake as it comes out, ever so slowly!

I feel I should still thank the people who helped me with this story back then, even if we haven't spoken in a while;

@_Young_Misfit_, thank you for dealing with my endless screaming about this story in our classes! I see how cringe worthy I was now, and I'm so thankful that you put up with it all! Even if I haven't spoken with you for many months, Isobel is still absolutely dedicated to you.

And @strangerteengirl, thank you endlessly for making this cover! I'm sorry I asked you so much to make it at the time! I still love it, even now!

I love every single reader of this book dearly. You really were the light in my not quite so bright GCSE years; and now, it's my time to give back to the community.

I love you all terribly,

Raven x

(and Hyacinth Silverlie! x)