46: Ticket to Ride (🍋)

(A/N: VERY POORLY WRITTEN LEMON CHAPTER AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

When they returned, they found Wisp asleep on their bed, cuddling Amorita, who was also peacefully asleep; not wanting to disturb the adorable scene, (Y/N) said, ''I'm completely shattered; I'm going to have a bath, see you in...maybe an hour or so?''
Draco nodded, silently hatching a plan in his mind as he watched her slip out of the smaller bits of her wedding things and into the bathroom.
He checked quickly to see if she'd taken her wand with her; she hadn't.
There was no chance she'd cast a fancy locking spell on the door, and he knew it was only a twist lock.
He stood by the door, hearing her turn the water on, singing one of those songs that Pearle guy had been singing at the reception...
He stifled his laughter as he heard her slip over on the bath mat, cussing profusely.
And then, after she messed about with picking the scent of bubble bath she wanted, he definitely heard her actually slide into the water, still humming the tune of that song.
She splashed around a bit before settling, flicking on some music so she could properly relax.
Draco took this as his cue; he hastily removed everything except his bottom half, and pointed his wand at the lock.
''Alohamora.''
His theory was completely correct; the lock was terrible.
'Perhaps I should get a proper charm on that afterwards...'
Draco thought to himself as he gently pushed the door open.
(Y/N) jumped out of her skin, pushing herself deeper into the water so only her face could be seen from where Draco was standing.
''Whvt in mvrlwn's nme,'' she tried to speak, but water kept going in her mouth, ''Awre you dwing?''
Draco met her with a devilish smirk; ''I don't know, babe, but you can't seem to keep your eyes off of me.''
(Y/N) rolled her eyes, the water around her mouth sounding like she'd attempted to sigh from where she was, giving the impression that she was trying to seem disinterested.
But she wasn't going to waste this chance.
She sat up a little, letting her shoulders show but nothing below that; her eyes were filled with something foreign, seductive and...enticing.
''So, why did you come in here, Dray?'' she purred, completely changing her tune as she played with the edge of the bath curtain.
She looked him up and down, waiting for him to move; ''You shouldn't stare at a girl like that...''
She pulled the curtain all the way back, completely covering her; she pushed herself up even further now, her entire upper half exposed, but leaving Draco with nothing more than a silhouette of her playfully kicking at the water with her feet.
Seconds later, part of the curtain ripped back so aggressively that it quite literally came off of the bar it hung on.
(Y/N) looked up at her now husband with a smirk as his eyes travelled down across all of her previously secret flesh.
''Hello,'' she said casually, as if he'd just met her for tea or something, ''did you miss me for the three seconds I was gone?''
She was met with no vocal response; just a look of lustful hunger.
Moment later, Draco's trousers and underwear lay abandoned on the floor as he slid into the water beside her.
''You're so beautiful...'' he breathed, hesitating before letting his hands trace the gentle curves of her sides, and pressing a gentle kiss to her shoulder.
''Mmh...''
Involuntary sounds of pleasure began to escape (Y/N)'s throat as Draco kissed and bit at the soft skin of her neck.
(Y/N) turned to Draco, wrapping her arms around his neck and practically sitting in his lap now, her breasts inches from his chest, ''you're more beautiful...''
He drew his hands up along her curves again, eventually reaching the soft skin of her breasts; he pinched her nipple gently, and (Y/N) let out a mewl of pleasure.
Her hands fell back to solidify her quickly weakening body, and Draco took this opportunity to take her other nipple in his mouth, turning her soft mewls into true moans of complete and utter pleasure.
''Loud girl, aren't you,'' Draco whispered, lifting his head up right by her ear, ''anything else you'd like to say?''
Her breathing was erratic, and she couldn't exactly get her words out...His hands travelled lower, his fingers resting on the lips of her opening now.
She bit her lip, shaking in anticipation; ''just...just do something with that hand of yours!''
''Anything for you.''
The minute his fingers touched her warm, wet centre, an involuntary, incredibly lewd noise escaped her bitten lips.
''Ruin me, Dray!'' she moaned, bucking her hips forward like she was begging.
Smirking again, he began to move his hand; an array of obscene noises left her mouth, and her eyes had rolled back a little with pleasure.
''Draco...oh, Dray...fuck...''
An almost animalistic noise escaped Draco as she moaned his name.
''Say it again, babe,'' he growled, ''say my name.''
''Draco! Oh...ah, Dray—Draaaco!''She suddenly jumped forward, kissing him with a passionate hunger.
They both moaned into the kiss, eventually breaking apart...
''Ride me, beautiful.''
(Y/N) didn't hesitate; she thrust herself onto his throbbing member like her life depended on it.
Warm water splashed around them as she did as she was told, her eyes rolling even further back as Draco grabbed her hair, pulling it hard enough to make her squeal.
Her head was swimming; she couldn't think straight; she moaned as he thrust against her, moaning ever more.
A warm feeling was quickly growing in the pit of her stomach as Draco thrust ever more, ever faster; she couldn't possibly last much longer...
''I'm gonna...''
''Ngh...(Y/N)—''
(Y/N) released a wail of pleasure as she reached her climax, leaning forward to hold onto Draco for dear life.
As she tried to move, she slipped back and fell, splashing water everywhere.
''There goes all of my strength.'' (Y/N) muttered, laughing a little as Draco helped her back up.
He held her gently, and then whispered, ''I never knew you could be that dirty, (Y/N).''
She pushed him playfully, ''shut up, I can't help that you're too hot to resist!''
He smirked, picking her up bridal style and out of the bath, leaving the now lukewarm water abandoned.
''I think we should be getting to bed, I'm quite tired after your little show.''
(Y/N) was actually too tired to reply with more than a, ''nooo...''
Wisp and Amorita had moved from the bed by then, probably because of the noise from the bathroom, so Draco laid (Y/N) gently under the sheets, and then cuddled up against her perfect, sleepy, naked form.
''I love you, (Y/N).'' he whispered.
''I love you more, Draco.''
And then they fell asleep, entwined in each other's arms.