Leo

Harry's POV

A few weeks went by and to my surprise, we heard nothing strange from management. We continued with our song writing and just hung out in London. The five of us had been apart for so long and it was nice to be constantly around each other again. Some days were full of work, and completely focussed on music, while others were relaxing.

On one particularly chill day, Liam made a suggestion.

"Let's go out."

We all groaned. We'd just eaten a big supper, and no one was in the mood.

"Liam, can we just hang out here?" Zayn whined.

"No! Please guys I haven't been out in forever!"

"We went out three days ago," Niall commented. I nodded, pointing at Niall.

"That was different! We went out for dinner! I want to party. Please, we don't have to stay all night or anything, I promise," Liam begged. The four of us glanced at each other before sighing and giving in to Liam's pleas.

"Yes! Okay I already know where we're gonna go. So everyone go get ready and we'll meet in the lobby in fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes?" I shrieked. "I can't get an outfit together in fifteen minutes!" Everyone laughed at me while my panicked expression remained.

"I'll help, love," Louis offered.

"Yeah right, you don't know my style," I scoffed. Louis gasped loudly and brought his hand up to his mouth, pretending to be hurt. "Oh shove off," I said before heading out the door. Everyone followed leaving Liam behind in his room. We'd been staying in the same hotel for over a month, but no one minded. To cut costs Louis had moved in with me.

Once we'd arrived in our room I rushed to the closet and leafed through my shirts, hoping to find something that appealed to me. It needed to be casual, but I obviously still wanted to look good. I stared at the clothes before me, as if something new would magically appear. As I stood there, Louis wandered over to me.

"I'm ready, you?"

I spun around to see Louis wearing a hoodie and track pants, an outfit I'd never consider stylish. How he pulled it off was beyond me, but nonetheless, he looked hot.

"I have no idea what to wear," I admitted. Louis stepped beside me and looked into the closet. He grabbed a black and white floral button up.

"Wear this with black jeans but only do up like the first three buttons," he said. I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows. "What? I've seen what you wear. I know how you dress." I shrugged, and took the shirt from him.

Once I'd gotten my outfit on I headed towards the door wear Louis was waiting for me. He smiled as I approached him, looking me up and down and nodding with approval.

"See? I know what I'm doing! And we have five minutes to spare," he pointed out. "I must say, you do look very good. Maybe too good. I don't want anyone trying to steal you away."

I rolled my eyes and moved forward until his back was against the door, our faces inches apart.

"No one could steal me from you," I whispered. His eyes noticeably flickered over my lips before he placed his hands on my waist and pushed me away, only a little, so he could examine my body. My entire chest was on display, tattoos and all. He grinned at the sight and slowly licked his lips. He then slipped his hands into my shirt and around my waist before bringing his eyes back up to mine. He practically stared into my soul before pressing our bodies together and connecting our lips.