Christmas Pt. 1

Harry's POV

I woke up and immediately felt pain in my neck. Groaning, I lifted my head off the floor and propped myself up on my elbows. I rubbed my eyes with the heels of my hands and blinked a few times before looking down to Louis who was laid across my bare stomach. I placed a hand on his back and traced a few light circles.

"Louis, wake up," I whispered. I shook his shoulder once gently before he stirred and rolled off of me to sit up.

"Mmm, morning," he sighed, stretching his arms over his head. "Are we on the floor?" He asked, and shifted on top of the carpet. "I'm naked," he realized looking down at his unclothed body.

"Indeed you are." I smirked, looking him up and down slowly.

"Hey," he said, attempting to cover himself with his hands. "Stop looking at me like that! You're naked too, you know."

"Yes I do know that, Louis. Do you not remember what happened last night?" I raised my eyebrows, grinning at him.

"As a matter of fact I do remember." He crossed his arms over his chest before frowning. "I'm all sticky. I'm gonna have a shower." He pushed himself up off the floor and held out a hand to me. "Care to join me?"

I took his hand and let him pull me up until we were standing face to face, inches apart. He made a move to head upstairs, but I stopped him, not letting go of his hand. He looked back at me, slightly confused.

"Lou, wait," I said before wrapping my arms around his small waist and stepping towards him. I looked down at my tiny boyfriend and smiled. "Merry Christmas, love."

He beamed up at me and my own smile grew. He was so damn adorable.

"Merry Christmas, Haz."

————

I paced back and forth in my room, trying to figure out what to wear. Louis and I were going to lunch with Liam, Zayn, and Niall before we went to a party that would probably go all night. I wanted to look good, but I also wanted to be comfortable. I was torn between a few different outfits, and I would've sworn I'd been staring at my wardrobe for over an hour.

"You good?" I spun around to see Louis leaning on the doorway holding two mugs. He stepped in and started analyzing the clothes I had laid on the bed. He handed me a mug which I took graciously, the warmth spreading through my hands and seeming to heat my whole body.

"I can't decide," I explained.

"Well, I like this one a lot." Louis pointed to a more casual jumper that was light brown and had sleeves so long my hands completely disappeared when I wore it. "You'd definitely be comfortable . . ." He then grabbed a blue button-up. "But you'd look damn sexy if you wore this one with the buttons undone real low." He held it up to my body and nodded. "I mean, it's totally up to you. I'd be fine if you went in what you're wearing now."

I rolled my eyes, looking down at the white towel hanging loosely on my hips before snatching the shirt from him. "This one it is, then. I was leaning towards it anyway." I pulled it over my arms and began doing up the pale blue buttons. When I reached for the fourth one, Louis swatted my hand.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't cover up too much," he joked.

"Fine, but I'm keeping my jacket on when we go out for lunch."

"Deal."

"Did Niall ever mention where we were going or did he just say they'd pick us up at 11:45 and that was it?" I asked as I grabbed a pair of briefs from my dresser.

"He never told me where, no. Hopefully the food is decent, though. I mean, Niall has good taste so I'm sure he chose somewhere nice." Louis sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled his knees up to his chest.