Chapter 1

"Ugh" Yoongi huffs as he falls to his small bed. He'd just finished the dishes from the packs dinner, and let's just say, they sure can eat. Yoongi didn't even get the luxury of tasting his fine creation. Yet what did he expect? Everyday was the same.

He would wake up at the crack of dawn to make the pack breakfast, a full buffet of eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, etc., while he sat in his room munching on a lone piece of dry toast.
After breakfast he would begin his chores, laundry, vacuuming, dusting and polishing, cleaning bedrooms, all while taking care of the babies in the pack.
As the packs omega, Yoongi was required to do all the domestics. Cleaning, cooking and raising kids.
While all the alphas and betas of the pack train and go to work, Yoongi cooks their meals, cleans their clothes and raises their children.

He was exhausted. Not only from the physical labour of doing never ending chores, but from the looks. The way people viewed him. As nothing more than a means of reproduction.

However he was useless, with no mate, Yoongi was alone. He didn't belong to his parents after he presented himself as an omega. Of course they still loved him, and take care of him. But the can't protect like they could before he became an omega.
The pack owned him.
And he hated it.
Why must he be deemed less worthy merely because his body is different.
Just because he can carry pups, does that mean he doesn't deserve a decent meal, or even a hello?

Lonely.
Yoongi is lonely.
When he presented himself as an Omega at a young age of 5, he was moved out of his house and moved into the servants quarters of the Plum Opal pack house.
His pack alpha only allowed Yoongi to visit his parents on Sundays.

Yoongi releases a sad sigh.
I guess it could be worse ... he thought to himself.

*******************************************
Meanwhile...

"PARK JIMIN!!!!" A voice roared through the Black Quartz Pack house.
"Oh shit.." Jimin whisperer to himself smiling,
"What'd you do this time?" Namjoon sighed as he wrapped his arm closer around his mate, who was sitting beside him on the large loveseat.
"Well, I may of, well.... you'll soon find out.." and with that Jimin ran from the living room.
A short moment later a tired looking Hoseok appeared.

"Hey Hobi, what's up?" Taehyung asks in a singsong voice, his hands lay softy in his lap as he sits in the lone armchair.
"Oh nothing much, only JIMIN WAS FLIRTING WITH MY SISTER AGAIN?!" Hoseok exclaims while burying his head in his hands in an exhausted manner.
Jin and Taehyung let out a small giggle.

Jimin always flirts, even when he doesn't mean too, and Hoseok can be a *bit* overprotective when it comes to his sister.

"Ill kill him" he cried in a frustrated groan.
"Well good luck on your hunt for him" Jin smiles while fidgeting with the hem of his fiancés hoodie that he was wearing.
"Oh it's not a hunt, I know exactly where that little siren is. He forgets I've the strongest nose in this pack, no one can escape me" he exclaims with his chin up in a confident manner "I'm just plotting ways of torture for now."

"Have fun with that sweetie" Jin coos, finding it adorable how the most "terrifying and dangerous" alphas of the pack are running around like young pups.

"Oh I will" and with that he sprints out of the living room.

"Dinner will be ready in 15 mins" a young maid declares softly from the doorway.
"Thank you Ani, we'll be there shortly" Namjoon replies.
She bows her head slightly in respect.
As she turns to leave she releases a small yelp of shock,
"Oh, s-sorry Sir, I didn't see you there" she stutters while bowing her head.
"Really Ani, there's no need, Jungkooks fine" He says with a warm smile that leaves the young maid blushing,
"W-well, D-dinner will be ready shortly sir- I mean Jungkook" her head still bowed.
"Thank you Ani"
And with that the young maid runs off to continue her duties.

"Really Kook must you fluster the young girl" Jin laughs while standing from the comfort of his lovers embrace.
"It's not my fault I have that effect on others" Jungkook jokes, "also why did I see Jimin hiding in the overhead cabinet in the closet?"

"He was flirting with Soonie again!" Tae giggles while walking closer to his friend.
"Oh right" jungkook simply answers.

It's a common thing for Hoseok and Jimin to be at each other. Cause at the end of the day everyone knew it was harmless, Jimin knew where the line was drawn and Hoseok knew of Jimins flirtatious nature. It was just fun for the pair to torture each other.

"Tae will you go and call them for dinner. If I go I'd be likely to bonk their heads together" Jin laughs while heading towards the dining room, his mates hand in his own.
"Okay Jinnie," and Taehyung makes his way up the stairs to collect his two idiot friends.

Jungkook stands in the living room for a moment longer. Jealousy swarms his heart as he sees Jin and Namjoon holding hands.
Of course he's happy for his two friends, but he can't help but few a small bit envious at what they have.
A mate.
Jungkook longs to meet his mate.
What will she be like?
Will she be sweet and shy?
Or will she be confident and strong?
Wills she even be a she?

Jungkook froze at the thought.
Make omegas were rare these days, the likeliness of his mate being a male is unlikely.
Anyways, it doesn't bother him either way.
He cares not for the gender of his partner.
He will love them and protect them with his while being upon finding them.

I will find you soon darling, I hope.

*******************************************
That's the end of the first chapter!
Thoughts?
Honestly o love for domestic Namjin! My heartu 😍
But yeah, so... ta-dah!
The second chapter should be out soon.
Please feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions.

Side note:
Here are the characters family descriptions:

Hoseok :
Mother : Beta
Father : Alpha
Sister : yet to present
Sisters name: Soonyun, will be called Soonie

Namjoon :
Mother : Alpha
Father : Beta (deceased)
No siblings

Seokjin :
Mother : Omega
Father : Alpha
Sister (older) : Beta
Sister (younger) : yet to present
Older sister name: Lilli
Younger sister name : Suzi

Jimin :
Mother : Alpha (deceased)
Father : Beta (deceased)
No siblings
Was raised by his grandma who is an alpha

Taehyung :
Mother : Alpha
Mother : Omega
No siblings

Jungkook :
Mother :Alpha
Father : Alpha
No siblings

Hope that helps a little with the story

Word count : 1136 words

Little MissyL