Chapter 33

It's been two days.
Two days and yoongi still hasn't woken up.

Taehyung a Seokjin took shifts in watching yoongi. Filling his IV. Keeping the boy clean. For two days, Jungkook has sat in the same chair, holding the small boys hand.

Seokjin found out yoongi has O- blood. Which would be fine, but only two people in the pack had that blood.
Namjoon and taehyung.

Namjoon can't donate blood unfortunately, he has a genetic mutation in his blood that makes him ineligible.
So that leaves taehyung.

The poor boy is exhausted, but he'll live. And honestly, he'd do it a million times if he had to. Taehyung would give yoongi all his blood if the boy so needed it. That was his best friend, one he received in such a short amount of time, but his best friend nonetheless.

"Thank you taehyung, there's food in the kitchen for you" Seokjin patted the omega on the back as he placed a small bandaid on his arm. Hoseok helped him walk to the kitchen as he was weak after giving blood.

Jungkook smiled at taehyung, a silent form of thanks.

"I'll be back in an hour to check his stats, you should really get some sleep Kook, or food? Namjoon said he'll stay while you get a shower if you'd like?" Seokjin stood before the alpha.
The exhaustion was visible on the alphas face. Dark circles and hollowed cheeks.
Jungkook hasn't moved since yoongi first came to the clinic. Other than lifting his mate when taehyung helped change yoongi into his pyjamas.

"No thanks, I'm okay Jin, really."
Jungkook only spared a short glance to the older omega. He was afraid to blink. Afraid that in a second of his delay, something bad would happen to yoongi.

"Jungkook?"

The alpha looked up.

"The ball is tomorrow."

The alpha looked down.

"I know."

Seokjin only nodded in silence, understanding that the alpha was in pain.
In such a short time, yoongi created a very established place in the pack house.
You could always see the curious omega wander the halls, finding ways to help the maids.

Now the halls were still.
Silent.

The same with Jungkook. Everyone missed their future leader. His confident walk and famous smile.

Empty. Quiet.

"I'll see you later okay, rest your head. He won't go anywhere." Seokjin left, giving the alpha the seclusion he needed.

Jungkook released a deep sigh.
How could he let this happen?
He beat himself up about it every minute of every hour that his mate was unconscious.
He still couldn't remember it all clearly.
One second he was pulling weeds. He remembers someone called his name, then suddenly yoongis on top of him, calming him.

Jungkook ran his thumb across his mates hand.
A large ugly bite mark scarred across it.
Jungkook gritted his teeth.
He'll never forgive himself for what he did.
He could only hope that yoongi will.

**

"Anything?"

Seokjin shook his head with a sad expression, then taking a seat next to taehyung, who in turn snuggled into the older omegas side.

Hoseok and Namjoon sat on the large sofa, both were tense, filled with worry.
Jimin sat by the window. Staring out to the garden where the whole scene occurred.

"What even happened? I asked everyone who was in the garden, no one knows anything. What could cause kook to go feral?" Hoseok whispered painfully to himself.