Chapter 18

Wait.... there 2k reads...
OHMYFRICKINGGOD
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!
Y'all are literally the cutest berries ever and your comments actually make my day.

I had a different chapter written, but I think y'all deserve a little treat, yeah?

Hope you enjoy the chapter!
And thank you once again ☺️☺️

*******************************************

Okay, past the kitchen, yoongi thought to himself as he made his way down the hall.
Let's just hang out with kookie for a while, forget all this stupid Serenity crap...

Yoongi developed a headache after analysing the discussion he had had with the Luna.
He repeated it over and over obsessively,
she knows.
Yoongi thought about every step he'd made since his arrival, what gave it away?

Yoongi always knew what he was.

When a pup presents themselves, usually around the age of 10-12, the head Alpha of the pack must appear and officially register them as an Alpha, Beta or an omega.
If the pup is an Alpha, their eyes flash a bright red, Betas shine a warm golden colour and Omegas eyes glow green.
The head Alpha then makes note of the colour shown and the pups status.

When yoongi began showing signs of presenting himself at the young age of 5, he was quickly taken to the head Alpha, who could immediately smell his omega scent. However, when they checked Yoongis eyes, they turned Purple.

Since then yoongi had been hidden from the outside world as a way of keeping his identity secret.
Every pack would easily kill to have the Omega of Serenity with them.

Yoongi hates his fate.
The prophesies and stories he's been taught.
The responsibility he held.
Yoongi hated it.

Yoongi grew up his whole life keeping that secret, only 4 people ever knew about what he was.
His head Alpha, his mother, his brother and Namjoon.

Well, now Luna knows. Yoongi huffed an exhausted sigh. I'm done thinking about this..
Yoongi rose his head and noticed something. He was lost.
But I just came from the kitchen..
Yoongi turned around, the kitchen not in sight.

Seriously? How big is this place?!
Yoongi scratched his head in frustration.
Might as well go through some of these doors...

Yoongi continued down the hall, knocking and peeking into several rooms.
That was until a voice interrupted his exploration.

"What're you doing?"

Yoongi spun around and was greeted by a familiar boxy grin.

"God, Tae you scared me!" Yoongi clutches his chest dramatically.

Taehyung chuckled, "sorry, wasn't my intention."

Yoongi turned and began opening doors once again,
"May I ask again what you are doing?"

"Oh," yoongi faces taehyung, "I'm looking for Jungkooks office"

"That's like, way back there" Tae pointed backwards, stumping yoongi as to how he'd have missed it.

"Oh thanks!"
Yoongi smiled and then made his way past Tae before his deep voice rung out again,

"Wait!" Tae then walked up to yoongi and held his hand close.
"I-I did something..." Tae stares at the floor, a feeling a guilt welling inside.

"Okay, you did something?" Yoongi repeated, unsure of what Tae meant.

"W-we need to talk Yoongi, when are you free?" Tae shifts from one foot to the other, yoongi watches sympathetically, he didn't like seeing his hyung so distressed.