Extra- Tae's Thank You

This is a small bonus chapter just regarding a reoccurring theme in the story. Taehyung continuously thanks yoongi yet never specifies why, and a a lovely reader noticed this and made my heart soar cause I was just so happy someone noticed that little detail.

Anyways,
The last bonus chapter:
Taehyungs thank you's

Yoongi and Taehyung sat on two lawn chairs, watching as their husbands and children had a water fight under the blaring summer sun.

"Oh Yoonwoo please be careful with Tannie!" Tae laughed nervously as his mate swung their 10 year old son around the garden, placing him directly in front of the sprinklers.

"Let them be Tae, it's only water" yoongi chuckled beside his best friend, lazily sipping away at his lemonade.

A small boy, only 9 years old, ran up to him mama, absolutely soaked head to toe. His big doe eyes and pretty doll lips smiled brightly,
"Mama? You comin' to play?" He asked sweetly.

Yoongi ruffles his wet hair, brushing it out of his face,
"Maybe in a little bit sweetie, mamas just gonna sit with uncle Tae for a while" yoongi briefly looked to his friend before whispering to his son,
"Taetae's belly is too big, so he can't run around"

The small boy giggled cutely before nodding.
"Okay mama, Imma go play again" he leaned up and pressed a cold wet kiss against yoongis cheek, making the omega smile.

Yoongi watched as their son, Chulsoon, ran back to the others. Haneul and Soonhyun were both 14 now, both tall strong women.  Haneul presented as an omega, like yoongi, she was caring a gentle, yet smart and fast like her mama. Soonhyun presented as an alpha, she was headstrong and stubborn like her dad, but just as caring as kind. Yoongi was so proud of his two girls.

Chulsoon still hadn't presented yet, but yoongi already had a feeling that the boy was an omega, or perhaps a beta? Either way, his sweet boy will be greatly loved.

"Those two will be the best of friends for life won't they?" Tae asked as he watched his Yeontan and yoongis Chulsoon play together. Since they were born around the same time, only a few moths apart, they grew up very close to each other. Honestly it wouldn't shock either omegas if the pair became mates. But, they wouldn't worry about that. The boys were young and had a long way to go before worrying about that.

"Hey Tae?"

Said omega turned to face the smaller. They were both adults now, both in their 30's. Throughout their adult lives they'd always been there for each other, through thick and thin. One thing yoongi never understood though, was...
"Why do you always thank me?"

Taehyung smiled softly, turning to face his family once again while his hand rest gently against his large bump. He was currently carrying triplets and everyone was having a meltdown in excitement.

"Yoongi, do you remember the first day you came to the pack?"

Yoongi wore a small pout as he thought back,
"How could I forget? I was terrified cause Hobi-hyung was chasing me" he chuckled.

Tae laughed too, "I mean after that, when you came into the house and we all gathered around you"

Tae sat up, groaning slightly as he did so, and held yoongis smaller hands in his own.
"From the first time I saw you, I felt a click. A connection. I couldn't roo but be drawn in by you. I was almost convinced we were mates" the omega laughed before continuing,
"You gave me so much yoongi. Not only did you give me a job, a purpose, you gave me love. You gave me a friend, kinder than anyone I'd ever met. Remember the day we built flower crowns and you could barley twist the stems together?"

Yoongi smiled bashfully at the memory, that seemed so long ago. Whereas now, he effortlessly made the pretty headpieces, he even taught his children how to make them.

"Well, that day, you showed me how kind you were. On days where we would lie in my room gossiping about Jungkook or other pack members and you would always laugh at my jokes or simply listen to my worries, you showed me how compassionate you were, how good you were at listening."

Yoongi stared at his friend with loving eyes, "Im your best friend Tae, I'll always be like that for you. And you for me, you're the same TaeTae "

Taehyung shook his head, "no yoongi, I could never repay you for your kindness. You gave me so much. Without you, I wouldn't have finished my medical training, without you I wouldn't have met my mate, nor had these amazing pups. Without you, my life would have been so dull and simply bare. You gave me colour, you gave me fun and joy. And I realised that with the simplicity of your actions, like that gay ass flower crown you made" the pair laughed loudly, tears springing in their eyes.

"Min Yoongi I love you so much, and every day for the rest of my life I will thank you. Thank you for giving and being my life"
Tae allowed a single tear to flow down his cheeks, trying his best to compose these strong emotions into words.

Yoongi reached up and wiped away the tear, his own eyes already wet.
"Thank you Kim Taehyung. For saving me. When I was scared and didn't have Jungkook, or rather, was scared of Jungkook, you were there. Without you, I would have run away, I would have left. Because I too felt a connection, you are not my mate, but you are my soulmate. We share the same spirit dear friend, and I'll never leave your side."

The pair enjoyed their sweet moment and cuddled up on the comfy chairs, watching as their beautiful families played.

And that's how Yoongi found out why Taehyung thanked him all the time ~

Thanks for reading!
Reminder I will be going live on Instagram tomorrow (April 30th) at 2 o'clock Dublin standard time. Imma answer questions and stuff and I hope y'all will come cause it'll be my birthday.

Thanks ♥️♥️♥️