Chapter 19

OHMYGOD MY BERRIES LISTEN TO THIS!
I was like chilling in the snackbox in my college, and it's basically like a recreation room with games and stuff, ANYWAYS!
I was feeling a bit down due to some bad news this morning AND FUCKING IDOL CAME ON THE TV AND WAS BLASTING AND MY HEART JUST EXPLODED!
I don't think y'all understand, kpop isn't a thing where I live.
It just doesn't exist to people.
So it just like, made my day.
Also I read some lovely comments and stuff so I'm a very happy author right now.
Anyways, the next chapter.
(Sorry about this long message I just like sharing stuff with you guys.)

Also enjoy a little RJ that I drew on sociology class ☺️

*******************************************

After being scented in Jungkooks office, yoongi felt a sense of weightlessness fill him.
He quickly left the office, both to avoid any awkward aftermath and also because he'd promised to meet up with Tae.

Yoongi happily skipped down the halls, humming a soft melody.
After making his way to the second floor, yoongi searches for Taehyungs door.

Taehyung.. taehyung.. Tae-
"ah! Found it!" Yoongi chirped to himself.

Yoongi knocked twice on the door, small pastel stickers spell out "Taehyung" across the dark wood.

Not a minute later, the door is violently swung open and yoongi is harshly pulled in.
After yoongi regains his balance, he faces taehyung who has his back firmly pressed against the door, his head hanging low.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to grab you so harshly!" Tae apologises quickly, yet still didn't meet yoongis gaze.

"Tae, what the heck? What's wrong?" Yoongi step closer to the other omega, his concern growing as Tae begins to fidget nervously.

"So, like, um, I-I did something... and you're not gonna like it..." Tae wrings the hem of his sweater so tightly, yoongi notices Taes knuckles turning white.

Yoongi walks directly in-front of Tae and does something that shocks both Omegas.
He hugs Tae.
With his arms wrapped tightly around taehyung, yoongi gentky whispers, "Relax, nothing you could have done will cause me to hate you. You need to relax Tae, I won't be mad"

"Y-you won't?" Tae asks, his now paling face turns to face yoongi.

"I might be disappointed, or frustrated. But not mad. I know you feel sorry now, that much is obvious, so there's no need for me to be mad."

Tae finally takes in a deep breath, finally releasing his sweater from his death grip.
Yoongi steps back, leaving a single hand on Taes shoulder.

"Now, tell me what's bothering you"

Tae and yoongi sit on the bed, Tae at the head and yoongi facing opposite him.

"Okay. So, basically after dinner when you and kook went for a meeting with Luna,I went back to the clinic doing random chores and etc." Tae pauses and takes another deep breath, yoongi in the meantime reaches out and takes Taes hand into his own.
"After a while I needed to go get the mop because of a spill I made while tidying the medicines. When I was walking to the storage cupboard I heard Lunas voice..."

Yoongi visibly froze.

"I was going to ignore it, but then she started saying things about serving you, and you being like powerful and stuff and I was curious cause I still feel this pull towards you and I just needed answers and I didn't mean to hear it all but once I started I couldn't stop and I'm so sorry cause I heard you say you didn't want anyone to know and-"