Chapter 26

"I-I-I swear.... I can't tell you! But it's not like that! Please! He's in danger! Let me help!"
The ignored alpha cried from his hard bed in the small cell.

"You hit him? Beat him even? That poor omega has no idea of how the world works because of you!" The older alpha spat, venom lacing his words.

"It's not like that! I can't explain yet, but you need to save him,

Before he becomes of age."

*******************************************

Yoongi giggled as Jungkook held his hand, leading him to the car.
After their meal, Jungkook quickly paid, not forgetting to tip, and the pair left the restaurant.

"Thank you" yoongi smile as he sat in the car, Jungkook closing the door after him.

Jungkook himself jumped into the car, bucking up as he placed his hands on the steering wheel.

"Now my prince," the alpha gave a handsome smirk, "where to?"

"You're asking me?" Yoongs eyes widened slightly, lips curling into a cute grin.

"I'll take you anywhere, anywhere you like. The world is your oyster sweetie, now where shall we go?"

Yoongi sat back and thought for a moment. No-where in particular came to mind, he rarely left the pack house let alone his packs territory. He never questioned the outside world as he believed he was safer within his packs walls.
Now he had the whole world to choose from.

Suddenly a thought popped into his head. He turned and faced Jungkook, smiling cheekily.
"Take me to the future."

"What?" Jungkook raised his brows, genuinely confused by his mates statement.

"You said anywhere, I want to go to the future"

Jungkook sat back, thinking of a way to respond.
Future...

Suddenly the alpha smiled, "okay, lets go see the future"

Yoongi was now the one to look confused. He was only trying to tease the alpha, maybe get a laugh in, but now he was curious.

The pair drove in comfortable silence for 10 minuets . Both smiling the entire time. At one point, Jungkook dares to peek at the omega, and upon the sight of a fascinated yoongi, his heart swelled.

Yoongi was watching the entire scene pass by with an amazed gaze. He rarely got to see towns or cities, even the countryside and hills seemed different out here.
Jungkook smiled even brighter, he placed a large, warm hand on the omegas thigh.

Yoongi initially tensed at the contact but soon blushed. He liked his alphas touch.

Yoongi was so occupied with the hand on his thigh that he didn't even realise that the cat had stopped.
It was only when his alphas warmth had left him did he lift his gaze.

"We're here"

Jungkook got out of the car, running around to open the omegas. He then took yoongis hand in his own and led him to their destination.

Yoongi stayed silent as the began to climb a small hill. The dry grass swayed softly with the night breeze. Yoongi sniffed the air, crinkling his nose cutely at the foreign smell.
Jungkook mentally cooed at his mates adorable action.

Yoongi was just about to ask Jungkook where they were and what they were doing when he saw it.

The sea.

Yoongis eyes widened drastically. He'd never seen the sea in real life before. Only in pictures and paintings. The real thing was a thousand times better and he'd only been watching the smooth waves for just about a minute.