Chapter 28

Yoongi woke up feeling warm. He soon realised the source was the knocked out alphas beside him.
Yoongi smiled.
He turned and buried his head into Jungkooks chest, deeply inhaling his scent.

"Goodmorning peach" Jungkooks rough morning voice almost made the omega purr.

"Goodmorning kook" the smaller whispered with a soft smile.

"Where you up so early?" The alpha hadn't even opened his eyes yet, he simply tightened his grip on the omegas waist, holding him even closer, if that were possible.

"Don't know, just had a great sleep I guess.. wait what time is it anyways?" the little omega releases a small yawn, rubbing his eye with his fist cutely.

"I actually don't know, check my phone, it's on the locker"

Yoongi sat up and bent over the alpha, reaching for the phone.
He lay back down and pressed the home button.

"Oh crap.."

"What?" Jungkook asked, finally opening his eyes.

"Kook, it's like 1pm."

Jungkooks eyes widened comically.
"What?"

"It's 1pm, actually it's Thursday 3rd of March, 13:04"

March 3rd.
Just 3 days from the week long ball, and 6 days till yoongis birthday.

Yoongis birthday fell straight during the middle of the celebration, that ran from Sunday the 6th-Sunday the 13th. Yoongis birtgday was on the Wednesday the 9th.

"Your birthday is so soon" Jungkook still held yoongi close, despite how late it was in the day, neither boys wanted to get up yet.

"Very soon, so's the ball"

"What do you want for your birthday?" Jungkook asked suddenly, "I'll get you whatever you like. 18 is a big birthday."

"Well... I don't get many gifts. My parents usually got me clothes or toys when I was a kid. I don't do much so, yeah. I'm just good with your company" yoongi smiles and buried his head deeper into Jungkooks neck. The alpha growled lowly, enjoying his mates movement.

"Be careful sweetie, that's a very sensitive area remember"

Even though alphas don't get bitten, their necks get sensitive too before marking.
And the two males were very close to marking.

"Sorry" yoongi giggled.

"But seriously, I don't know what to get you. Help a mate out" Jungkook smiled as he joked.

"I'm being serious, just having you close would mean everything. I want you there when I call you mine officially"

Both men began to blush.

"Yoongi? Have you ever had a heat before?"

Heat. Yoongi shivered at the thought. Typically female omegas start getting their heats around the same time they get periods and such. Male omegas however were random. Some got theirs in their early teens, others don't until they meet their mate. Regardless however, an omega usually has a heat very close to meeting their mate, that is of course, if they are of age.

"I- I've had three heats..." yoongi answered just above a whisper.

Jungkook sat back a little, trying to face his mate. Yoongi continued to hide his face in the elders neck, embarrassment evident on his face.

"Three?"

Yoongi just nodded in response.

"Baby are you okay? We don't have to talk about this yet if you don't want to" Jungkook spoke softly, twirling a single curl of yoongis hair around his finger.