Chapter 51

"We leave in 10 minutes. That'll be all." Yoongi stood from the desk and walked out of the room. Jimin, Namjoon and taehyung following him suit.

After waking up, Jungkook and yoongi both agreed that they needed to plan an attack, or at least talk to the rogues once again.

A meeting in Jungkooks office, as Alpha Jeons was still a wreck, had just finished. Or rather, yoongi finished it.

He made his point clear. They were leaving today. Jungkook argued that maybe they should prepare and leave tomorrow, yoongi simply stated that they'd waited too long already.

Yoongi made his way to Luna Jaeeuns office, she said the omega was free to use it as his own till one can be made for him.

He sat at the desk chair and gestured for his council to sit. His fully commenced council.

Jimin sat with a shocked expression, he'd never seen yoongi so... dominant. He'd never seen the adorable, soft, sweet omega that he thought he knew, speak so strong and with such leadership. Even he felt compelled to follow.

Jimin was the newest member of the council. After helping yoongi yesterday, both men realised the connection they had ignored. The same connection both Namjoon and taehyung felt. The need to serve yoongi.

The full council is now ready.
Yoongi, The Omega of Serenity.
Taehyung, The Omega of Equanimity.
Namjoon, The Alpha of Perspicacity.
Jimin, The Alpha of Sagacity.

1 leader, and 3 followers. A start of the new system.

"Are you alright yoongi?" Taehyung asked softly, he knew yoongi would be a little upset. Him and Jungkook were at a disagreement again.

"I'm fine. We need to make a plan" yoongi started as he sat back and joined his hands on the desk.

The other three perked up, "Yes Serenity."

"While Jungkook and Alpha Jeon take the attack group to the front, I want us three to infiltrate the building. Jin won't be stupid enough to take us head on, he'll be hiding, presumably with my mother." Yoongi gripped his own hands tightly, repressing the alpha rage that boiled within.

"Namjoon, Jimin, as alphas you will protect me and taehyung. Then, once we find my mother, Tae will take over and heal my mother, I've a feeling she'll be very sick, tired and maybe even injured."

The others nodded in understudying.

"Jungkook will want to help" Jimin spoke up. Having been previously on Jungkook council, and being his best friend, he knew Jungkook like the back of his hand.

"I know, that's why I want him to be busy out front. I'm making this clear here and now, Jungkook can not come with us in the building. I can't guarantee his safety, and he'll most likely get in the way." Yoongi replied, his voice stern yet understanding.

"He wants to keep you safe, as anybody would for their mate" Namjoon gave a voice of reason, trying to understand where Jungkook was coming from.

"He forgets I can protect myself. I love him, I really do. But this fight is between me and Jun, I'm sorry the pack got involved."
Yoongi stood and placed both hands flat on the table.
"I know thsi is a lot, and I know your new lives have only begun, but do you all trust me? I can keep you three safe."

Looks were shared amongst the other three council members, but nonetheless they nodded.
"Yes, Your Serenity. Our trust lies in you."

"Then get ready, we leave soon"

The packs strongest alphas and betas has gathered outside the pack, ready for what was to come. Jungkook stood next to his father, his eyes peeled for a certain raven haired omega.