Chapter 21

For the next three days yoongi continues to hang around the BlackQuartz Pack house. His contact with his own pack leader has been on hold due to the attack that occurred on his first day here.
Yoongi was confused, was his leader involved with the attack?

Over those three days the pack house had gotten even busier! With only 9 days till the NationalPack Ball, everyone was making preparations.
In those preparations Jungkook had to continue his duties as future leader.
Normally he would attend more etiquette and dance lessons in the hope of finding his mate, but now he has yoongi. He no longer needs to search.
And with that comes both positives and negatives.

Positives include avoiding dreaded lessons regarding how to treat a potential mate, plus y'know, already having found the love of your life is a good thing for Kook.

Negatives however, the pack must prepare to present yoongi as future Luna.
He must now endure dance and etiquette lessons, not to mention all the general pack policies that come with being Luna.

So for the past 3 days, yoongi and Jungkook have barely spoken. Yoongi has been studying and Jungkook had been working.
Luckily yoongi is a very fast learner and his teacher has decided to give him a day off.

*******************************************

Yoongi woke up the next morning feeling cold. He pulled the blankets closer to his small body and huddled tightly in its comfort. Yet he still felt cold.
He sat up in the bed, the cold feeling not on his skin, but rather in his emotions.
He felt alone, he felt cold.
Yoongi stretches a little, deciding to ignore the negative emotions, this is his day off! No stupid dance lessons! No sitting at a table learning the uses of six different types of spoons! No! Today is his day off!

Now what do I do?

Yoongi got out of bed, making the bed quickly after him, and went to his drawers to pick his outfit for the day.
After browsing through the top shelf, yoongi finds an old love of his.
His favourite black skater skirt.
It was the first skirt he ever bought and it was his favourite as it hugged at waist perfectly before flowing down to his mid-thighs.
Oh how he yearned to wear the pretty article, yet he puts it back in a top drawer.

No... you can't make a fool of yourself here.

Instead he grabs a pair of ripped black jeans, an oversized grey hoodie to match. After grabbing his toiletries and underwear, yoongi made his way to the bathroom.

The hot shower comforted yoongi, he felt a little down after seeing his skirt.
What would the pack say if they saw me in a goddamn skirt?!
What would Jungkook think of him?
He'd think I'm a freak...

After turning off the water and drying himself quickly, yoongi got dressed in his dull, yet comfortable outfit.
He decided to towel dry his hair and let his natural curl take over before brushing his teeth and checking himself in the mirror.

I look.. fatter...
It was true. Yoongi had gained weight in the week he'd been there, probably due to the three meals he ate everyday. Even if he ate a much smaller plate than everyone else, it was still more food than he was used to.
Not to mention the lack of exercise he'd been getting. When cleaning his pack house, yoongi would run up and down the same four flights of stairs over a hundred times a day. Now he just relaxes when he's not at these lessons and such.

Will Jungkook hate me if I get fat?

Yoongi shook his head before taking a deep breath.
I wonder if anyone's free today?