Chapter 12

My dudes, my dudettes, my little berries, oh my lord. It's been 2 chapters, and the story has gained over 100 reads,
We're currently in 440 as of writing this chapter!
I can't describe how happy I am.
I'd like to shout out KimTaehyungQwQ  for being the sweetest little berry ever ☺️
Anyways, onto the chapter!

TW:  Mentions of panic attacks and anxiety attacks from a 3rd POV

*******************************************

Yoongi quickly returned to his room, changing into more suitable attire.
He wears a soft cream sweater with a white shirt underneath, neatly displaying the collar of the shirt over his sweater.
He also wears black skinny jeans and plain black sneakers.
Yoongi has a very diverse wardrobe. Sometimes he wears bright colours, making the rainbow jealous. Other times he has a softer appeal, rocking cute pastels and even the odd skirt. Then there's days like today, wear he feels more monochromatic.
As they say, black goes with everything.

Yoongi takes a last look at the mirror, trying to calm his nerves.
He's been pacing the room back and forth, his poor sweater been pulled at the hem, so much so it now lies closer to yoongis thighs that his hips
Breathe.. you'll be fine.... everything is fine...

*Knock Knock*

"Yoongi? You ready?" Jungkook calls from the other side of the door.

This isn't fine! I'm not okay! I'm gonna fuck up! I'll fall on my face, spill tea on the Luna, get shunned from all packs! I can't survive on my own! Oh god I can't breathe! There's no air! I'm dying! Help! I'm dying-

"Yoongi?" Jungkook peaks his head around the bedroom door.

Jungkook is wearing smart, yet comfortable clothing. He's wearing a white dress shirt, with the top two buttons undone. Blue skinny jeans that hug his slim waist and simple dress shoes pull the outfit together.

Jungkook scams the room, immediately freezing upon the sight of yoongi ...

Gorgeous.

His thoughts are interrupted by yoongis heavy breathing.

Oh god..

Jungkook runs over to yoongi, gripping him by his shoulders to face him.
He can recognise from yoongis state that he's either having a panic attack, or an anxiety attack.
Neither of which are particularly fun.

"Yoongi I need you to listen to me, I need you to breathe slowly, can you try that for me?"

Yoongi barely nods, but soon begins to slower his breathing.
His eyes however, showed that he was still in enduring the attack.

Jungkook thought, he's heard of panic attacks before yet never actually seen nor experienced one.
But as said, he's heard of them.
The horrific feeling of not being able to breathe, nausea at times. The feeling of dying.
Horrible.
He don't want to see his mate like this
He wanted to help him

But how?!
...
NAMJOON!

Jungkook quickly got his phone and called Namjoon, who then answered within seconds.

"What's up kook-"
"Namjoon I think yoongis having a panic attack or an anxiety attack or something like that! How do I help?"

"If it's anxiety hold him close, if it's a panic attack bring him to fresh air."

Jungkook hung up without saying goodbye and brought yoongi to his window seat, opening all the windows around him.
But still yoongi struggled to breathe, his eyes darted around the place.
It's only been a few minutes but watching him go through this was horrible.