Chapter 39

"Yoongi come back!"

Faster.
Run faster goddammit!

Yoongi ignored his screaming mate behind him, as much as it hurt, he had to see what was happening. A feeling of pure nausea was soaring up yoongis throat. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of dread and anxiety.
Yoongi ran through the halls, he dodged the frantic guests as they too fled the scene.

Yoongis eyes widened in horror. He stood frozen in the doorway of the ballroom. The grand room lit up brightly like always, this time with fiery flames. The curtains and tapestry's, burning ablaze. The tables and chair were knocked carelessly along the floors. Broken glasses and plates scattered across the dance floor. Trampled roses lay limply, smushed to the ground.
It broke the omegas heart.

"WE DEMAND TO SEE HER ROYAL HIGHNESS!" A tall alpha screamed from the centre of the hall, his voice booming through the walls. It was then yoongi noticed the many people that lay unconscious on the ground, oh god please don't be dead! The screaming alpha held a large machete in his hands. A pathetic weapon for an alpha to carry. Yet a dangerous one at that.

Yoongis mind went into a frenzy. A queen?

A pair of strong arms wrapped around the omegas waist, a large hand gripped tightly across his mouth in an attempt to muffle his screams.

Yoongi opened his eyes to find he was on the ground behind some overturned tables.

"I'm sorry peach! But I need you to stay quiet, I need to know what they're after! Stay here!" Jungkook spoke in a rushed, hushed voice. Yoongi didn't have time to respond for his alpha suddenly stood and walked into the view of the crazed rouge alpha. Yoongi reached out, a rush of panic hit him as he watched his alpha walk straight into the face of danger.

Jungkook walked confidently towards the centre of the room, he then stood tall and strong before the rogue alpha.
"I am Jeon Jungkook, next in like as Head Alpha. State your purpose for terrorising my pack and others!" His voice was strong and demanding. A true head alpha.

The rogue laughed, as did his fellow rouges, "I am Jun Kinam" the alpha spat.

Yoongi froze and stared at the alpha from behind the table.
Alpha- alpha k-Kinam's.. brother...

"And I'm here, to take the precious queen!" The alpha stood wearing rough, dirty clothing. Jeans with rips, leather jacket covered in stains, a brown T-shirt with quite a few holes. His dirty boots showed he was a woods man, his greasy hair showed he was a disgusting man.
Yoongi could smell the cigarettes from all the way back here. 

"Queen? What queen?" Jungkook asked. The only 'queen' he could think of was his mother and he definitely wasn't giving her up.

"The Serenity. We know she's here..." he cackled manically, "look familiar?"

Yoongis heart dropped.

The disgusting alpha held out yoongis favourite skirt and new red high heels.

The rouge alpha inhaled the scent from the clothing deeply, "cherries. Such a beautifully sweet smell. And just a hint of peaches. Delicious." He wore a shit-eating grin that turned yoongis stomach.

"There's no Serenity here. Those clothes are unfamiliar to me. You are mistaken" Jungkooks voice was calm, yet powerful. Clearly distinguishing his status. Yet as strong of a facade the alpha wore, his mind was truly racing in confusion. He could smell yoongis scent from the clothing, yet he'd never seen them before. He didn't care about the actual clothes themselves, he more so had an issue with the fact that yoongi didn't feel comfortable enough to share this part of himself with Jungkook.
The alpha shook those thoughts from his head, this was something he could deal with later. For now he had to protect his mate.