Chapter 41

It was a hot sunny day, far too sunny to stay inside. The others had gone to the beach, all the betas and the pups of the pack. Young 6-year-old yoongi however, he had to stay at home.

He was in the back garden, taking a small break from his chores, he mindlessly passed the time by creating a story of how the big prince grey rock would save the little princess black rock and live happily ever after.

He only diverted his attention when a dark shadow caused over him. His small eyes wandered above with curiosity.

"Hiya!" The young omega chirped in his adorable high pitched voice.

"Hello there, whatcha doin'?" The y'all stranger asked.

"Playing... the prince is gonna save the princess from the monster" yoongi gestured happily to the rocks and the pile of mushed grass that was the apparent 'monster'.

"Oh... And is this the princess?" The stranger held up the little black rock. Yoongi excitedly nodded his head. Not many people spoke to him in the pack house let alone showed interest in his games.

"Uh-huh! The princess got stole! And now she needs savin'!" Yoongi made rand gestured with his arms, as six-year-olds do. The stranger chuckled lowly, amused with the child's terrible grammar yet cute story.

"What's your name sweetie?" The stranger asked.
Yoongi met his gaze, slightly afraid at the mans oddly dark glare, yet choosing to ignore that feeling.

"I'm yoongi! I'm 6 and a half!" He introduced himself proudly, extending his hand to be shaken as his mama taught him to be polite.

"Hello princess yoongi," the stranger took yoongis hand and pressed a light kiss on the back of it, "I'm Jun"

****

Its been 9 days. 9 days since yoongi had last seen the pack house. 9 days since he'd felt safe. 9 days since he's turned 18.

The rogues stopped bringing taehyung to heal yoongi, probably because he no longer could heal his fellow omega. The elder was simply too weak. Taehyung now remained isolated in a boiler room. Sweating out of his mind and dehydrated beyond belief. He only survived by drinking the scorching drips of water that fell from the pipes.

Yoongi was in worse condition. He'd been released from the table, now he wore the same heavy shackles, but was tied to the wall this time. Yoongi could barely keep his head up. He was wounded. Heavily. His body beaten to a pulp, his mind latching dearly to his remaining sanity.

The rogues got worse with their torture. They touched him more, beat him more, spewed terrible lies and spat upon the boys frail body.

They didn't feed him. Ever. Yoongi drank water from a dogs bowl on the ground. At this stage however, yoongi lacked the strength to go over and get a drink regardless of how thirsty he may be.

It was awful. Yoongi only wanted one of two things.
1, his mate. He wanted Jungkook to storm through the door and take him into his strong arms. Keeping yoongi safe. Keeping yoongi loved.

That wasn't realistic. Yoongi didn't even know where he was, let alone how far he was from the pack house. Hell, he didn't even know if they were in Korea.

Yoongi remembered 9 days passing.
He didn't know how many days he was asleep at the start though. For all he knows, 10 days could have passed, or 12. Heck a whole two weeks could have passed and yoongi wouldn't know. At this stage, neither did he care.

The other thing yoongi hoped for, if Jungkook didn't come that is, is for death. He prayed for a simple and quick ending. He'd rather die than mate to that pig upstairs.
Maybe after he died, the world would be better off. No-one could get hurt by his association. It's because of yoongi that taehyung was in this mess. His first real friend, and yoongi has brought him such pain.