Chapter 4

Yoongi enjoyed his weekend with his parents. His mother cooked large dinners, which yoongi helped of course. They played board games and  reminisced through photo albums.
Yoongi expresses how much he was high to miss his parents for the month.
His father warned him to take care of himself and be careful with all the large alphas roaming around the place.
His mother told him to enjoy his time, make friends and have fun.
Yoongi really lived his time with his parents.
But like all good things, it soon came to an end.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" Yoongi spoke softly as he hugged his parents.
A small group of four alphas, along with yoongi were saying goodbye to their loved ones before heading in their journey.

"Be safe" his father whispered,
"Have fun" his mother cooed.

"Yoongi, let's go" Head Alpha called from the black jeep.

Yoongi made his way in to the large vehicle, he sat in the backseat, between two other alphas, I can't really remember them...

"Yoongi this is Jace," Head Alpha pointed to the man on yoongis left, "and this is Chris" pointing to the man on yoongis right.
"They're my friends from LA, they'll be watching you throughout the duration of our stay at BlackQuartz"

Yoongi nods to each of them, emitting a small 'hello'. They both state ahead, poker faced.
This is gonna be a long drive .. Yoongi thought to himself.

*******************************************
Meanwhile ...

"Goodmorning everybody" Head Alpha Jeon greets everyone at the breakfast table, "today the first of our guests will arriving. Everything has been prepared and I trust everyone understands their roles for today?"
Everyone nods with a smile
"Good, let us eat, it will be a very busy day"

And that it was.
First, 4 members of the PinkGlass pack arrived. Their Head Alpha Jisoo is a close friend to the BlackQuartz Pack Doctor, and thus has always had a close connection between packs.

A meeting was set up between Alpha Jeon and Alpha Jisoo to discuss a small portion of the land being divided between the packs.

While that was happening Jungkook has the responsibility of greeting and welcoming the guest pack members.

"Hello there!" Jungkook smiles as he walked towards the three women who stood at the end of the stairway, "allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jeon Jungkook, it's nice to have you here."
He spoke clearly and politely, just has he was taught to do.
"Hello Jungkook, I'm Jennie, this is Lisa and Rose, thank you for having us here"
"It's our pleasure, please follow me while I show you to your rooms"

Jungkook leads the girls upstairs to the guest rooms prepared for them. Jungkook is polite yet quiet when it comes to meeting new people. He prefers to get to know people over time, and study the scene around him, rather than packing all personal facts and details into a forced conversation.
The girls are you, yet older than himself , and wear bright smiles.
The small blonde one, Lisa? I think.. has big baby eyes that hold a childlike wonder. He can't help but smirk, cute.

Jungkook has always had a spot for cute things. Only in his own mind of course. As an Alpha, it's his natural instinct to want to protect and guard all things smaller than him.

After helping the girls get settled, Jungkook makes his way to the foyer to meet his friends.

"Kookie, So.... what're they like?" Tae asks excitedly. In all the years Tae and Jungkook have been friends, he never lost his childlike excitement.
"The PinkGlass Pack?"
Taehyung nods his head.
"They're nice, I guess..."
"Are any of them Omegas?!" Tae bounces in his spot.
"Tae, calm down, you're getting over excited" Jin coos placing a warm hand on the Youngers shoulder.
"Sorry tae, all alphas," a small face of disappointment washes over taehyungs face, "but hey, maybe one of them could be your mate?" Jimin says with a small voice of hope.

Tae smiles with a bright blush across his cheeks, "shut up you guys"
Everyone laughs at the youngest.

"Young Alpha," a servant calls out, 4 of the 6 friends turn to face him, "sorry, sirs, the next pack is arriving shortly"

"Which one?" Hoseok inquires.
"The RedStone Pack, Sir" the servant confirms.
"We'll be there in a moment, thank you" Jungkook answers.
"Well, who's like to join me?" He asks his friends.
"I'll join you Kook," the tall blond replies.
"Thank you Namjoon, we'll see you guys later" they have a small wave as they made their way to the front gates.

*******************************************
Meanwhile...

I... hate.... this .... a lot!
The PlumOpal Pack have been driving for 2 hours now and Yoongis butt had gone numb.
Not to mention the overwhelming stink of Alpha in the car.
Yet yoongi daren't ask for the car to stop. He's not that stupid. He must be on his best behaviour in this trip. Must behave.

*BANG*

Oh shoot-
"Head Alpha, the tires popped" the driver stated.
"Do we have a spare ?" Alpha asked.
"No sir" the driver replies sheepishly.
"Well, looks like we're running then" Alpha states while climbing out of the car.

Yoongi goes wide eyed. Run there?
Yoongi can feel himself get excited. It's been so long since he's been able to run long distance.
After the two Alphas on either side exit the car, Yoongi soon follows.

Yoongi begins to bend his knees a little, stretching himself both after such a long journey and in prep for the run.

"Sir what about our luggage? We can't just leave it here" Jace asked.
He's right, Yoongi thought, and we can't run while carrying our stuff.

Head Alpha takes a moment to think, then he looks at Yoongi.
"Yoongi," he shouts. Yoongi jumps a little before jogging over to his Head Alpha.
"Y-yes Sir?" He keeps his head down.
"Yoongi you're the fastest out of all us here, I want you to run to the BlackQuartz Pack house and ask for their assistance."
"Really Sir?" Yoongi asks in disbelief.
I get to run? Alone? At full speed?
Best day ever.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Chris asks, "sending an unmarked omega through a woods towards a house full of awaiting alphas. What if someone were to grab him as he ran?"

Head Alpha took another moment to think, until,
"I can do it"
Everyone faced the voice.
"If anyone tries to grab me, I can outrun them, same if anyone tries anything at the pack house, I'll run" Yoongi never usually speaks out, but right now he's desperate, he wants to run so badly. He's never allowed to train back at the pack, Omegas are never allowed to join training.

"Okay," Head Alpha finally speaks up, "but you go straight there and get us help. I'm trusting you Yoongi, do not fail me" He warns.
"Yes sir" yoongi beams.

After pointing yoongi in the right direction and allowing him to pick up on the scent, everyone steps back to give the Omega room to run.

Yoongi bends down into sprinting position,
Okay, let's run.

*******************************************
That's the end of the chapter!
I'm not 100% happy with it but it's mainly just a filler.
So we met the PinkGlass pack who are BlackPink ☺️
I wanted to include more groups instead of my own OCs cause then it sometimes gets confusing.
So we'll meet RedStone in the next chapter, any guess on what groups they are??
Let me know your ideas!

Word count: 1256 words

LittleMissyL
xox