Chapter 47 (M)

Get ready for 4000 words of pure smut 😅

Jungkook walked over to the whimpering omega, the sweet scent that flowed from his small body flooded the alphas senses. Jungkook released a low growl as he kneeled on the bed beside the omega, "my peach, you look so beautiful"

Yoongi only whined in response, his hips subconsciously raising. He softly cried out to his boyfriend, "please Kookie~ it hurts.."

"Shhh peach, I know. I'll make it go away okay?" Jungkook bent down and placed a small kiss on the omegas temple.
"Yoongi? I need to ask you first are you sure you want this? I'm not sure I'll be able to stop if I-"

"Kook! Please! I love you, I want this! I'm sure." Yoongi tried to speak without moaning or whining, despite how he felt he truly did want this. He wanted his mate to help him through his heat.

"Alright then my love, just relax" Jungkook bent down and kissed the younger omega. It started soft and hesitant, yoongi knew the alpha was trying to hold back. Yoongi opened his mouth and released a soft moan, trying to convince the elder that he was enjoying this.

Jungkook soon deepened the kiss, it becoming more passionate and lustful. Their more primitive nature taking over. Their desire controlling, dictating their actions.

"Alpha~" yoongi sung softly as Jungkook left his lips and traveled down to his neck. The alpha littered large love bites across the omegas neck, displaying to the world that this omega was his and his alone. Jungkook gently kissed among yoongis sweet-spot, the omega loudly moaned and thrusted upwards at the action.

"M-Mark me~" the omega breathed quietly, his words almost went unheard. Jungkook did hear however, loud and clear. He froze on the spot and sat up to face the omega.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes blazing the most gorgeous shade of red.
Yoongi slowly sat up, although it was a struggle, and held the alphas face in his small hands.
"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Make me yours. Forever."

Jungkooks heart soared. The joy radiating in his heart and soul burned through his body in the best way imaginable. Jungkook lifted the smaller omega, hurriedly yet carefully. He switched their position so he now sat on the soaked bed, not that he cared about that at the moment, and yoongi now sat straddling the elders waist, his small hands coming up and wrapping around the alphas shoulders.

"I love you Jungkook" he smiled ever so adorably. His hair stuck to his forehead with sweat, his lips pouted out as his mouth sat slightly agape, his gorgeous body fitting so perfectly with Jungkooks. Yoongi was perfect, Jungkook would give anything to capture this moment in a picture, but none would ever do justice. So rather, he shall treasure it in his heart forever.

"I love you yoongi. So, so, much" Jungkook sang his love for the younger, placing another kiss along the pale skin on the omegas collar bone with each word.

"This might hurt a little" Jungkook smirked as he kissed the sweetspot once more. Yoongi inhaled a deep breath, anticipating the prick of his mates teeth.

Jungkooks canines protruded sharper than usual, as it does when marking another, slowly he hovered above the area, before quickly biting deep into his lovers pretty pale skin.

Yoongi released a small yelp of pain at the initial stage of the bite, but soon it flipped and because overwhelmingly pleasurable. His heartbeat quickened and his mind went into a euphoric state.
Jungkook kept biting for another moment, he too experiencing wave after wave of joy and love. Pleasure flowing effortlessly through his body as he finally marked his omega once and for all. Creating a bond that can never be broken as long as love remained.