Chapter 40

It's been 6 days.
6 days since the attack.
6 days since their world became hell.

After the attack, Alpha Jeon and his council gathered everyone and made a makeshift hospital in the ballroom as the clinic was too small.
Jins injuries were minor, he more so fainted due to shock. The omega was now busy trying to heal and help everyone else who got injured.

14 members died.
23 were seriously injured.
3 were missing.

Jungkook lost a lot of blood. His body went into a coma like state in order to protect itself.
He still hasn't woken up.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin were fine, they were focused on evacuation when the attack hit.
They were all filled with guilt and regret. If only they had fought. If only they had protected their friends, their home, their families.
Everyone told the alphas to not blame themselves, reminding them that they saved more members of the pack than they would have if they'd been fighting.
It was only of small comfort for the alphas.

The pain held in the pack was horrific. So many grieved the loss of fellow friends and family.
Their only comfort was knowing that the dead were at peace.
Some were not granted that comfort.

Luna Jaeeun. Kim Taehyung. Min Yoongi.
The three missing pack members.

No-one knew their location.
No-one knew their safety.
No-one knew whether they were still alive or not.

Alpha Jeon said that his Jaeeun was alive, he could feel it through his mates bond. For taehyung and yoongi however, no-one knew.

6 long days.

Jin had just finished checking his patients in the hall. Taehyungs mother, Lucy, used to be the head doctor and had been helping out as much as she could.
The betas are helping to keep the pack calm and comfortable.
The omegas are making sure the pack is healthy and healed.
The alphas are keeping the pack safe and supported.
Everyone had a job. This was the spirit of a pack. This was their unity.

Jin walked up the stairs, smiling at a few people who walked past. He reached the destined door and sucked in a deep breath. Slowly he pushed open the door and released a sad sigh.

Alpha Jeon was asleep on the armchair, he held his unconscious son's hand tightly in his own. Jin noticed the tear stains, he didn't bring it up though.

Jin made his way to Jungkook. He looked so peaceful, like he was simply taking a nap rather than being in a coma.
Jin took his stats, refilled his IV and changed the alphas blanket for a fresh one.

Jin sat silently on the bed beside the alpha. He took the mans hand into his own and brushed a stray hair from his forehead.

"Please wake up.... we need you....please wake up...." Jin begged quietly, trying not to wake the head Alpha at the other side of the bed.

Jin has abilities. He could heal people of illness.
But Jungkook wasn't sick. He was injured. They need taehyung.
But he's gone...

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, that this happened... I'm sorry that I can't heal you... I'm sorry that yoongis gone..."
Jin quietly sobbed, not letting go of the alphas hand, even as his tears hit the mans warm skin.

"We need to find yoongi... and Tae... and Luna... we'll find them Kook. We'll find them" Jin promised. Hoping ever so dearly that he could keep it.

****

It's been 6 days.

Yoongi was chained to a steel table. His hands and feet bound by heavy steel cuffs. His body ached. They've beat him mercilessly. They inch him closer and closer to death, yet pull him back at the last minuet. The only reason the omegas even alive is because after each beating they bring in taehyung and order him to heal him.
Yet they only allow him to heal him enough to survive, leaving yoongi to deal with the excruciating pain.

They'd just left the omega alone, todays beating was complete.
It was the same routine.
Ask him who his mate was, and for every wrong answer he'd receive punishment.
Although yoongis answer remained true. His heart only beat for Jungkook. The rogues however didn't share the same thought. That disgusting rogue, Alpha Jun, he sickeningly believed he was yoongis mate, in order to become the top alpha.

It's been a few hours, yoongi had lost track of time. He only knew of the passing days through the small window in the corner of the room. When the light was gone, the day was done. And yoongi was left in darkness again.
The room he was in was a basement, dingy and damp. The air was cold and his body was bare.
They'd stripped him of his clothes when he arrived, leaving him in just his dark grey boxers.

They touched yoongis body, in every painful way. They didn't rape him... just touching. I guess sexual assault or something would be a better term...
It all felt the same though. The feeling of being violated. Of being destroyed.
It was quickly ruining the boy.

Yoongi was exhausted. His body beaten and bloody. He didn't cry. He gave up on that already.
Taehyung soon came in, followed by two rogue alphas. Yoongi internally cried, Tae looked rough. He had dark circles under his eyes, his lip was also split, probably for speaking out of turn.

Tae silently cried as he healed the boy. His best friend. Taehyung wished he was a strong alpha. Maybe then he could have fought these bastards. Maybe then he could save the poor omega before him. Taehyung felt so damn guilty.
They refused to feed him, they left Taehyung alone. Yet for the omega, that was torture in itself. He hated being alone. With each day passing and little food being served, soon he wouldn't be strong enough to heal yoongi. That thought alone made the boys stomach turn. The only reason Tae currently could stand was for the few sips of water he had received.

Yoongi gathered all his remaining strength and smiled, trying his damn best to reassure his best friend that he was okay. It was obvious he was hurt, sure, but he was still there. He was still conjuring plans of escape. He was still clutching desperately to hope.

Tae cried more, apologising softly as he was taken away again, leaving yoongi healed enough to survive. The pain was still horrific.

After all the alphas and taehyung left, yoongi stared back at the small window. He prayed to any and every god above that his mate would come save him. He didn't even know if Jungkook was okay.
Yoongi hopes for anyone to save them.

For soon he wouldn't be able to hold on to hope. Soon his heat would come.
And that will be the end for yoongi.

*******************************************
That's the end of the chapter!
Hope you enjoyed!
Merry Christmas xox

Bye!

Word count: 1170

LittleMissyL
xox