Chapter 22

DOUBLE UPDATES CAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL OH SO VERY MUCH.
I WISH I COULD PLACE A LOVING KISS ON THE CHEEK OF EVERY BERRY WHO READS THIS STORY😘

Anyways, chapter 22...

"What happened Jimin?"

"I-I.... don't know...."

Jimin sat on the armchair in Jungkooks bedroom.
Jungkook and Namjoon stood before Jimin, arms crossed over in a dominant position.
Taehyung and Jin sat next to yoongi, who was fast asleep in Jungkooks bed.
Whereas Hoseok was at the fireplace, unable to look at his dear friend.

"It's not a very difficult question, so we'll ask again," Namjoon started, bending to meet Jimins eyes, "what happened in the clinic?"

Jimin stares lifelessly at the ground.
He truly had no idea what had happened, one minute he was angry, the next yoongi was passed out. One thing was for sure, Jimin felt two things. One, guilty, and two, happy. He'd never felt so happy in his life. And because of that, he felt even more guilty.

"I- Joon, I really don't know.. it all happened so fast..." Jimin muttered. Despite being an alpha, Jimin had never felt so small. Being interrogated by two higher alphas will do that to someone.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair frustratedly.
I should have never left yoongi alone... every time I do, something bad happens...
Jungkook was angry, Sure, but not necessarily at Jimin.
Not 100% anyways, he blamed himself too.
He felt as if he'd failed to protect his mate... again.

"Why were you two in the clinic in the first place?" Hoseok asked, staring intensely at the fire. Everyone turned to hoseok as it was his first time speaking since we'd arrived in the room.

"I had a headache, I was getting some painkillers when yoongi came in looking for Tae..." Jimin didn't even raise his head as he spoke, for he feared he'd smile and give the wrong impression.

"I was at training" Tae confirmed from his place in the bed, he was holding a cold cloth to yoongis forehead.

"Okay, why didn't he leave if Tae wasn't there?" Hoseok now turned to Jimin, but Jimin continues to stare at the ground.

"... I asked him to stay...." Jimin took a deep breath, " I wanted to make him forget about me being so rude to him..."

"You were gonna erase my mates memories?!" Jungkook spat from gritted teeth.

The tension in the room was rising at an incredible rate.

"It's better that way... I made him think I hated him or something and that wasn't fair so I thought it'd be better if he just couldn't remember at all but then-" Jimin stopped, tying to gather his thoughts, "I-it didn't work..."

Everyone stared in confusion.
It didn't work?

"What didn't work Jimin?" Hoseok asked stepping closer to his friend.

"M-my powers ..." he whispered full of shame.

Everyone stayed silent, unsure of what to say. They all knew Jimin had the powers, a way of editing a persons mind and thoughts. They all trusted him, and never shared his secret beyond themselves.
It was a gift really, but he didn't like using it. So the others knew that this truly was just a desperate attempt at finding a solution.

"I tried to do it again and it didn't work, I got so frustrated.. all I could see was red... then it felt like an angel hugged me.." Jimin chuckles at the end, "next thing I knew yoongi was falling over so I placed him on the bed.. then you all came and here we are..."