Chapter 37

"-2!..3!..-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YOONGI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Yoongi woke with a start, his heart raced and eyes searched across the room.
Namjoon and taehyung stood at the door, a small cupcake with a bright pink candle in the middle sat alone in taehyungs large hands.

"Happy birthday yoongs" Namjoon giggled at the boy still in a sleepy state, he then walked over a placed a soft kiss in his forehead.

"YAS! Big 18 now! Life's a party and we're dancing all night!" Tae cheered happily, bouncing in his spot. In doing so, he caused a rush of panic to surge through Namjoon as the older soon realised how much of a fire hazard taehyung was.

"Aww thanks guys!" Yoongi giggled cutely. He took the small cupcake into his hands and blew out the candle.

"Do you feel any different?" Tae asked excitedly, now jumping up and down on the bed.

Yoongi took a moment and searched the air, almost as if the answer was there.
"No, not really, not yet anyways."

"Well, we have a surprise for you!" Namjoon stood up, now walking to the door. He stepped out for a short moment, yoongi gave inquisitive look in the meantime. Namjoon reentered with a medium sized pink bag.

"Here you go, your first surprise." Namjoon gave a dimpled smile.

Yoongi stared at the pretty pink bag. It was from a clothes shop, that much was obvious, soft white tissue paper flowed from the brim.
Yoongi gave a small look to the older two in the room before looking in the bag.

"Oh my..." yoongi pulled out a gift  that made him want to scream.

"Relax, me and Tae saw them in a store and they just screamed your name." Namjoon chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck, He was a little nervous as to how the younger would react to the present.

"But... I shouldn't..." yoongis previously happy smile started to frown, everyone will think I'm a freak...

"You should. If there's anyone in this whole pack that can pull them off, it's you. Don't think about what others will say, for now just, enjoy them" Namjoon gave yoongi such a soft smile that made the younger relax.
The small omega peered inside the bag once again, the overwhelming joy rushing through his chest.
He decided to do as he was told, and enjoy them.

"OH MY GOODNESS JOONIE THEY'RE JUST SO PRETTY!"

Yoongi stood on the bed and pulled out the beautiful gift.
A pair of platform, 6 inch, suede red high heels.
They had a simple strap around the ankle and two crossing straps above the bride of the foot.

(These are the shoes I imagine and I'm actually in love with them ♥️ thank you Pinterest lol)

"Ca- can I try them on?" He asked shyly, ears soon matching the pretty shoes in colour.