Chapter 17

Guys sorry for this chapter being a little late, I'm in full time lectures now from 8am-5pm so I'm a little overwhelmed, but overall I'm thoroughly enjoying the college! Anyways here a nice long chapter for y'all.
Pay attention to this chapter!!

*******************************************

Jungkook and Yoongi made their way down the hall, took a right, then walked down another hall, which they then took a left.
The halls seemed endless to Yoongi, just how big is this house?

Jungkook stopped in front of a door, to yoongi seemed no different than the rest.
A large dark oak door, heavy in appearance and weight.

Jungkook took a deep breath and turned to face yoongi.
"You okay?"

Am I okay? Yoongi stopped and processed this moment.
He's already met the Luna, technically, so he feels a little less nervous.
Of course there was still a lot of pressure on Yoongi, he'd like to impress Jungkooks mother in some way, almost to prove he's a worthy omega.

Yet yoongi wasn't panicking, which is very unlike him. He could breathe, he could focus, everything seemed fine, until he looked up at Jungkook.

The alpha stood there taking shallow, sharp breaths.
A small bead of sweat dropped from his temple.

Yoongis first reaction was to grab the alphas face, carefully holding his cheeks in his hands.

"Are YOU okay?" Yoongi asked, caressing Jungkooks cheek with his thumb.

"I-I'm okay, I'm fine. I'm good" Jungkook repeated, more so convincing himself than Yoongi.
Yoongi slowly released calming pheromones, a soft scent of cherries and peaches filled the air.
Yoongis scent.

Jungkook inhaled his scent deeply, finding yoongis natural scent to be the most beautiful thing in the world.
He would bottle it up and keep it forever if he could.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered, softly placing his hands on top of Yoongis, which remained on his cheeks.

"Let's do this, I mean, she's just another omega, right?" Of course a very powerful and important omega, but an omega at that, yoongi thought.

"Okay," Jungkook breathed out before knocking twice on the door in front of them.

Dropping his hands from Jungkooks face, yoongi opted to hold his hand instead, still felling the need to physically comfort his- I mean.. the alpha.

A soft, "come in" was heard, and Jungkook pushed open the door.

Yoongis jaw physically dropped as he entered the room.
Pretty.
The 'parlour', as everyone called it, was a large living room-type place.
The walls had pale pink wallpaper, a pattern of flowers mixed into the walls.
There was cream coloured trimmings that surrounded the rooms perimeter, and the floors were a rich wooden colour.
The furniture was elegant, matching the rooms colour scheme. A hint of gold made the place feel all the more luxurious.
The best part, in yoongis opinion, was all the natural lighting.
And entire wall was adorned in large panels of glass, flooding the room with the soft evening sun.
So elegant, like her.

"Darling," Luna called, making her way to Jungkook, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Eomma" he responded, accepting her sweet gesture.

"Hello again Yoongi," Luna turned to the other omega, bowing her head slightly as she does so.

"Luna" yoongi bows back.

"Please, join me. Do you drink tea Yoongi?" She asked as she gracefully sat on the single armchair, gesturing at the couch beside her.

After taking a seat on the couch next to Jungkook, yoongi gave a small nod, remembering to be on his best manners around the Luna.