Chapter 42

HOLF THE FUCK UP!
This story has hit 60k. How? Why? I am confusion?
Thank you all so much and as a thank you here is a double update of goodness ☺️

"YOONGI!" The alpha screamed as he harshly jolted forward. He soon regretted that though as an excruciating pain filled his head. He lifted a hand to grip his hair in frustration, everything felt weird and sore.
Said alpha looked around his familiar room, his mind searching endlessly for answers. To what questions, he wasn't even sure. His muffled thoughts were interrupted by the dropping of a heavy bag.

"Jungkook...?" Jin called out softly, completely shell-shocked at the sight of the alpha sitting up and awake.
"Jungkook! You're finally awake!" Jin cried happy tears as he ran to the alpha. Jin held the younger in a death-gripping hug, ignoring the fact he was practically sitting on his lap.
Jin was so happy, his friend, who was more like a little brother, was finally awake. After a painful 2 weeks, He was finally awake.

"Jin- can't- breathe-" Jungkook dryly chuckled, his voice hoarse from lack of drinking water.

"Oh my go-sorry kook" Jin scurried off the alpha. As he did so, Namjoon, hoseok, Jimin and Alpha Jeon ran in, having heard Seokjin screaming.

"Jungkook!" They all cheered as each came and gave there hugs of relief.

"Thank god you're awake" Jimin whispered into the alphas ear as he hugged his best friend.

"Thanks chim" Jungkook half-smiled, "But can someone please explain what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Jin asked as he removed the IV from Jungkook a arm.

"The last thing I remember is being with yoongi in my office... then it's all hazy..." Jungkook scrunched up his brow, frustrated with the blank memories that filled his mind.

The men in the room all exchanged worried looks. Namjoon lifted his head, "Okay, we'll tell you. But your not going to like it..."

Jungkook quirked a brow at the sudden change in atmosphere. The room became tense, so tense that it was difficult to breathe.
Namjoon had the terrible honour of explaining everything to the alpha. Jin in the meantime continued checking his stats and stuff, making sure he was healthy. The omega did his best to stifle his tears.

Jungkook chest tightened. He recognised this feeling, the feeling of pure anger that radiates through him. It usually happened before he went feral, something he hated.
His memories flooded back with the assistance of Namjoons words. His fists clenched, turning his knuckles white. The alphas breathing became heavier, trying his best to remain calm. Yet everyone could see it. The way the alpha canines protruded ever so slightly from his lips. The deep blood red colour that filled his eyes. What shocked them all was when those red eyes turned black. Pure obsidian.

After Namjoon finished he took a step away from the bed, he also wrapped a protective arm around Seokjin, an overwhelming compulsion to protect his mate washed over him.

"Two weeks.." the only words the alpha spat through gritted teeth. He was angry, that much was obvious, yet his voice was calm. Dangerously calm. Jungkook removed his blankets and stood, he made his way to his closet and began getting dressed.
Jin wanted to protest, knowing the alpha should stay in bed as he still needed to fully recover. Yet Jin kept silent. He knew Jungkook needed to do this. It was beyond the alpha himself now. Jungkook had a goal. His goal was his mate.

Jungkook stepped out of the closet, he wore tight black skinny jeans, a fitted black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Lastly he wore a pair of simple black dress shoes.
The alphas attire screamed power. That paired with the dark look the alpha wore, his whole ambiance became that of a powerful, dare we say unstoppable, Head Alpha.

Alpha Jeon stepped forward and placed a hand on his son's shoulder. He knew the pain. His mate was also missing. Yet he had comfort in knowing his mate was alive. He had comfort through their bond. He knew his dear Jaeeun was okay, scared, but alive.
Jungkook, and the rest of the pack, we're left in the dark regarding the two other missing omegas.

Jungkook and his father exchanged no words. They stared into each other's eyes, sharing the same thought.

Let's get them home.

Jungkook made his way out of the room, his dominating aura made him seem even taller than he was. The other alphas and omega followed him down the stairs.

Jungkook reached his hand out to open the door when it suddenly fired open, almost hitting him in the face.
Ani, the maid, wore a frantic look. She clutched tightly to Jungkook shirt, not knowing- nor caring, about who it was.
"T-they're back! He-he's back! Somebody help!"

Time froze.
Everyone became tense. Fear struck their core. He's back? Everyone could only assume they meant the rogue alpha, Jun.

Jungkook passed Ani off to Jin, allowing him to comfort the girl. He took a single step forward, not yet outside, when it hit him.

Peaches and cherries.
His favourite scent.
His favourite person.

Jungkook eyes widened and he ran from the house, leaving the alphas to run after him.
Jungkook came abruptly to a stop, dust lifted form the ground as his shoes slid along.

There they were.

Yoongi.

The small omega was shuffling up the driveway, half carrying taehyung on his right side. The other omega tried to walk, yet it was evident his legs could barley carry himself.
Two betas were waking beside them, trying their best to take taehyung from yoongi. Yet the omega resisted. Growling harshly and even baring his sharp teeth at them, warning the other two betas to back off.
Instead they settled for walking alongside them, preparing themselves in case the omega gave out and caused them both to fall.

Jungkook had begun running again. His mate. He was home. How was here? How did he escape? What happened? The questions darted in Jungkook a mind as he ran as fast as he could, the other alphas again follow after him, the only one that was able to keep up however was hoseok. He was the fastest in the pack, well, second fastest after yoongi of course.

Jungkook froze as he made eye contact with his omega. His heart froze and his breathing ceased. The most horrific pang of pain hit him as he stared into the once gorgeous life filled eyes.
They were now dull. Yoongi looked like he'd been dragged through literal hell and back.
Yet Jungkook did not care, he needed his mate.

As he finally reached the omega yoongi fell forward, luckily hoseok caught taehyung as Jungkook caught yoongi.

"Peach..." Jungkook whispered ever so softly, afraid that his normal lively voice would shatter his fragile mate.

"I-... s-o.... sor-sorry...." yoongi croaked. He then began coughing violently. Jungkook eyes widened when he saw the blood gathering in his mates mouth.

"Seokjin!" He called out as he carried his mate in his arm, rubbing with all his power back to the pack house. Hoseok follwrd begins carrying the unconscious taehyung.

Yoongi kept his eyes closed, his body beyond exhausted. He repeated only one thing.

"I'm sorry"

*******************************************

That's the end of the chapter!
I'm also sorry for all the cliffhangers 😂 but I need tension somehow.
I hope you all enjoyed.
My exams went well, and now I have a lovely two weeks off to completely relax (well, kinda)
I hope to write some chapters in bulk.
I don't know how much longer the story will be? I have the plans, one keeps the story going for another 10+ chapters, the other ends it in like 3.
So idk I'm still deciding.

Anyways,
Bye!

Word count: 1289

LittleMissyL
xox