Chapter 15

Not really too happy with this tbh.

**

Once the kitchen was clean enough for Lauren's liking, the green eyed girl makes her way through to the living room. It was there she was greeted with a half naked camila staring intently at the tv screen.

Chuckling, Lauren drops down onto the couch next to her, "where'd your pants go missy?" She asks, tapping the younger girls bare leg.

Camila looks at her with wide eyes,  but once she see's the woman wasn't mad, she lets a grin appear onto her face as she sits up and climbs onto her mamas lap, "gone" she says innocently with a small shrug.

Lauren clasps her hands together on the small of the baby's back, "there gone huh? Wanna tell me why?" She asks.

The small girl brings her hands up to her mouth as she looks nervously around the room, "too hot?" She replies, but Lauren notices it was more of a question than a statement.

"You were too hot?" She asks, bringing a hand up to brush the girls bangs out of the way so she could place her palm against her forehead. It was then she could just now hot the girls skin actually was and pulls her hand away with a small frown.

Camila may have just said what she did as an excuse, but she actually was a little too hot for Lauren's liking. 

"Alright, arms up bug" She orders softly, grasping the bottom of the girls sweater.

Camila frowns, but complies and allows the woman to pull it off leaving her in just a tank top and diaper. When she feels a cold breeze hit her bare skin, she curls as close as she could to her mama's chest and lets out a soft whine of dislike.

Of course Lauren returns the embrace, "shh you're okay. You can put it back on when you've cooled down a little" she soothes, pulling her a little closer. Camila seems to take comfort in her words and actions and nuzzles herself closer whilst letting out a content sigh, bringing her hand up to she could place her thumb in her mouth.

Lauren, for once, lets her do this, not knowing where any of her pacifiers were at this time.

She presses another kiss to her head and brings her attention to the tv that was playing frozen, and with a soft role of the eyes at just how many times she'd seen this movie already, she allows herself to relax, Camila still contently settled against her chest.

*

A while later, it was just coming up to five in the afternoon. The time Normani was meant to be coming to pick Camila up. From where Lauren stood leaning against the kitchen doorway, she could tell the young girl was very aware of this fact by the pout and teary eyes.

Her actions with her toys seemed to be growing steadily more violent too, almost to the point of making Lauren want to put her in time out. She refrains from doing that though, not wanting to spend their last few minutes together with Camila in trouble.

Sighing softly, she makes her way over to the young girl and kneels down in front of her  before holding her arms out. Camila hesitates, but soon climbs into her mamas arms whilst finally allowing the tears in her eyes to fall.

"Shh, you're ok, mama's got you" she murmurs whilst letting out a small sigh, adjusting herself so she was sat cross legged. This position allowed camila to fall into the small gap between her legs, a much more comfortable position for them both.

"I don't want to leave" Camila cries brokenly, tightening her grip round the older woman.

Lauren brings her hand up to cup the back of the girls head, aware that she was now dealing with big girl camila as opposed to little, "I know sweetheart, but you have your next session in a few days. That's not too long away, only three sleeps" she attempts to sooth, pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head.

Camila shakes her head as her cries grow in volume. Why wasn't Lauren understanding her? It's not that she didn't want to leave today, she didn't want to leave ever!

"Alright alright, calm down please baby. You're getting yourself too worked up. You'll see me again in a few days just like planned. Im not leaving you, sad you're more than welcome to text and call as much as you like, okay?" Lauren reminds her, shifting slightly as she feels her legs begin to grow numb.

Feeling defeated, Camila simply continues to cry whilst simultaneously slipping back into her headspace. Her stomach begins to churn and her mouth begins to water, but she ignores it for the simple fact she was feeling to sorry for herself.

Lauren goes to talk again, but once she see's the girls face grow progressively paler, she quickly rises to her feet instead and carries her to the nearest bathroom. This action proved to be a good one as just seconds later the small girl was emptying her stomach into the toilet, and with a soft sigh, Lauren was kneeling next to her and pulling her hair up into a bun.

"That's a good girl, let it all out" she praises, waiting a few seconds to make sure camila was done before flushing the toilet.

The small girls cries start up again now that she was feeling yucky as well as sad, and after Lauren rises to her feet, she was pulled up into her comforting pair of arms. She allows her teeth to be brushed whilst she cries, both her chest and throat aching were telling her that she should probably stop and calm down.

But she couldn't.

She felt really little and sick and the only thing mama was going to do about it is send her away! Just thinking about it causes her to let out another broken sob, and she falls defeatedly into the woman's chest as she brings her hands up to cover her face.

"You're okay baby girl" Lauren whispers tearfully as she pushes back her own tears, picking her baby up into her arms and making her way out of the bathroom whilst trying to come up with a solution to fix the situation.

It was obvious Camila was little right now, possibly more than she's ever been and even she knew sending her back home like it would definitely not be a good idea on her part, and just the fact that she may be sick along with it wouldn't help any either.

Deciding that keeping her with her for another night would be the only thing she could do, she grabs her phone and sends a quick text to Normani. Once sent, she heads to the kitchen and grabs a pre-made bottle of milk before sitting herself down onto the couch with Camila sat cradled on her lap.

"You're staying with mama another night, okay? So please be a good girl and calm down for me. There's no need to get yourself so worked up" she murmurs soothingly, holding the nipple of the bottle to the girls lips.

Her words seem to take immediate affect and after trying to get her unsteady breathing under control, Camila eagerly latches on with the remanence of both tears and snot on her face.

Lauren wipes her face off as best she could with her hoody sleeve before presses a tender kiss to her forehead, "there we go, such a good girl. Such a good good girl" she praises in a whisper, letting out a breath of relief.

**

Tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 220 votes

Thank you for reading!!