-/1\- Welcome Home

L U N A
"Bullshit!" My friend screamed at her boyfriend. "What?!" He yells back. "You've cheated on me twice now! I'm tired of this shit. We're over!" She yells. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he said walking away. I looked at Shantelle and she huffed. "You ok?" I asked as we walked down the Sydney footpath. "Yeah, he was a dick anyway," she smiled. "What're you doing tonight?" She asked. "My brother is getting home today. He's playing his Sydney show and then I'm leaving with them for the rest of the tour tomorrow night," I said. She squealed. "I wish I could meet him," she said. "If you were to meet him, they would probably be able to trace you back to me and ugh, it's annoying and confusing," I said throwing my head into my hands. I looked at my house. I hugged Shantelle tightly. "You coming to the show tonight?" I asked her. "Nah, I have work," she said. "Are you going to tell your family about you getting evicted?" She asked. "No way," I said scoffing. I said goodbye and sighed. I saw the white mini bus parked down the street. He's here.

A smile grows on my face as I pull out me key and walk into the house. "Mum?" I ask. "Hey sweetheart, in here," I heard from the kitchen. I'm instantly tackled in the warmest hug. I remember these hugs. I hug back my tall brother tightly. He's a lot taller than me now. He runs a hand through his blonde curly locks. "I missed you Lukey," I said. "I missed you too Luney," he smiled. He stepped back and looked at me. I did the same to him. He was wearing a red silk button up shirt and some black pants. I grabbed the necklace from around his neck. I examined the gold ring attached to it. "You still wear it," I said. "Everyday," he smiled back. It's a gold ring that has 'Twin' engraved on the inside. Mine says the same and I wear it on my right middle finger everyday. He smiles and hugs me again. "Hey Luna!!" I heard from around the corner. "MIKEY!!" I scream almost pushing Luke away to get to my best friends of almost 9 years. I grab Michael by the collar and hug him. His arms squeeze my waist. "Where's my hug gorgeous?" Calum says. I hug him tightly. "I missed you Luna," he said chuckling. "Where's Ash?" I ask. "Bathroom. He doesn't know you're here yet," Mike said smiling. "Liz, the soap you have in there is freaking incre- LUNA!!" Ash said walking out of the bathroom. He ran into my arms and I hugged him as tight as I possibly could. He was wearing a black short sleeve button up and black pants. His hair is in light curls, reminding me of when he was younger. "I missed you so fucking much," he said. "Language Irwin," mum warned smiling. "Sorry Liz," he said giggling.

"You guys ready to leave?" Mum said grabbing her keys. "Yeah, just a second," I said quickly running upstairs and changing from my black skinny jeans and loose white shirt into black high waisted shorts, with a black 5sos shirt tucked in and with my white and black converse. I tied my dark blonde hair up into a ponytail and ran back downstairs. I ran to the white mini bus and we all got in. I said hi to Greg the driver.

I sat down and talked to everyone while we drove into the city. When we got there Greg handed me sunglasses. I thanked him and put them on. I covered my face as heaps of fans screamed seeing the boys in the car. Windows were rolled down and hellos were exchanged. I was seated in the back on my own so I ducked down even further to not be seen.

I relaxed as the windows got rolled up. I handed Greg back his glasses and unbuckled my seatbelt as we got to where we hand to park. I got out last and walked backstage with the boys. I hugged them all and wished them all good luck. "Love you," Luke said. "Love you too, get on stage," I smiled. He smiled back. He gave me a fist bump, swung his guitar over his shoulder and launched directly into 'Want You Back'.

I stood, hidden behind the wall, watching and singing along. Their home shows will always be my favourite. As they ran off for their fake exit. I gave them all a hug. "You guys are so sweaty," I laughed. They all picked up their cups of alcohol. I heard the crowd begin to sing Youngblood. The boys all looked at me. "Holy shit," Luke exhaled. "Dude," Calum laughed. "Is this really happening?" Michael said with a shocked expression. "Get back out there boys. Give them what they want," I smiled. Luke gave me another tight hug and I giggled. They ran on stage and sung 'She Looks So Perfect'. After the show they all came back and hugged me again. Ashton being even sweatier after the two extra songs. I took the towels Greg handed me and gave one to each of the boys. I then picked up another two off the table and gave them both to Ash. "Think you need it," he gave me a grateful smile, his dimples on full display. The boys mums came through the curtain to hug their sons. Dad hugged Luke and mum hugged him too. Ben and Jack turned from their hug with Luke and squished me in a big hug. "Missed you," Jack said. "Missed you too," I laughed. Luke ran over and wrapped me in a big, warm, sweaty hug. "I love you but you smell," I laughed. "Well, we'll see you guys tomorrow?"  I asked. "Yeah, see you later guys, good show," everyone said goodbye and everyone called an uber except Greg filed Luke, Ben, Jack, Dad, Mum and I into the minibus.

"Hey Greg, can we go through Maccas?" Luke asked in the middle of changing out of his shirt into a black tshirt. The car filled with agreement. It's currently 11:53 and everyone wants a coke and some fries. Greg rolled his eyes. "I'll never get used to your families continuous hunger," he chuckled.

As we get through the drive thru I ordered fries, a large coke and a cheeseburger. As we got home, Ben and Jack went to their old rooms and I went to my room. I changed into a pair of loose grey shorts, a black tank top and some white fluffy socks. I tied my blonde hair up into a messy bun and smiled as a knock at the door sounded. "Come in," I shouted. Luke walked in wearing a tshirt and some gym shorts. His wet hair appearing curlier then usual. "Wanna watch Scream and drink beer?" He asked. I nodded smiling. He jumped onto my bed and put the dvd into my tv. He sat cross legged on my bed watching the movie. I got under my covers and laid back. "I missed this," he said. "I missed it too," I said smiling. After the movie ended he kissed my forehead and left my room, closing my door. I laid back down and fell asleep. I'm so glad I get to go with him.