-/47\- Ready Sweetie?

November 25th 2024//Los Angeles
B I L L I E
I adjusted my dress. "I'm having a breakdown," I said. Luna smiled hugging me. "It's ok," she said. Auburn and Sierra were both engaged to their guys and Auburn and Calum's wedding was in 4 months. I breathe deeply. "Think about Michael. He's standing at the end of that aisle waiting for you. You've been together for around 7 years. He loves you and you love him," Sierra said. I nodded. "It's time to go," Luna said. I smiled. I grabbed the bouquet and watched as the girls walked in front. My dad walked over to me. "You ready sweetie?" He asked. I nodded. We linked arms and he walked me down the aisle. I smiled as I saw Michael. His jaw dropped and his eyes teared up in unison with mine. Once I got there he shook hands with my dad and I took his hand. He was wearing a suit and so were his best men Ash, Cal and Luke. Ashton was 30 which was crazy. Auburn, Sierra and Luna were all wearing lilac dresses. "You look beautiful," Mike said. "You don't look so bad yourself," I giggled.

***

After the wedding I went out to the car with Mike. I looked at the guests. I hugged all of our friends before hugging Michael's family then mine. Mike opened the door for me before getting in after me. "Where's the honeymoon?" I asked. "Fiji," he said. I looked at him. "I love you Mr Clifford," I said. "I love you more Mrs Jung," he said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

March 17 2025//Los Angeles
L U N A
Ashton and I were in Sydney seeing our families. Both of our families were at my house. We were eating dinner out the back. Ashton made a little glance at my dad before grabbing my hand. "Luna. We've been dating for so long and it's honestly been the happiest 6 years of my life. I love you darling and I want to spend the rest of our lives showing you how much," he said. I watched as he got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He asked. A tear fell from my eye. "Yes you idiot," I said. He stood up and I kissed him softly. Our families cheered and clapped as he placed the ring on my finger. I hugged him and he lifted me off the ground. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," he said. Auburn and Calum were now married and Sierra and Luke were engaged to get married in 2 months. I texted everyone back at home.