-/45\- Want Pancakes?

L U N A
I opened my eyes and was immediately reminded of last night. I slept with him. I was still naked under the bed sheets. I got up and put on my underwear before looking over at sleeping Ashton. I straddled his stomach and kissed his jaw. I had hickeys on my collarbone and my neck. He woke up and flipped us over. He kissed me passionately. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I giggled. His eyes wandered over my body. "I'm never gonna get used to how perfect you are," he said. I smiled before kissing him again. "Come on I'll make you breakfast," he said getting up. He put on some skinny jeans and stayed shirtless. I put on one of his button up shirts but left it unbuttoned. He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. I sat at the kitchen island and he walked to the cupboard. "Want pancakes?" He asked. "Yes!" I screamed. He giggled. He took out the stuff and set it up. I stood up and helped him cook. Once we had food we started eating.

***

I was currently sitting on the bed with Ashton's guitar in my hands. I played a short riff before placing it down. He walked in and sat down. "Do you want to move in?" He asked me. I did a double take. "Woah seriously?" I asked. "Yeah. I know you probably don't want to live in LA but if you want this to be your permanent home you can move in for good," he said. I wrapped my arms around him. "Yes.." I said quietly. "I love you," I whispered. He kissed me before hugging me back.