-/31\- Try Me

L U N A
I was sitting in Ashton's room with tears streaming down my face. Ashton walked in and smiled at me. "Hey, are you okay?" He said sitting next to me. "No," I said as he wrapped his arms around me. I leant into his chest and let out a sob. "He didn't mean any harm by it," he said. "It doesn't matter. He hid a relationship from me and told everyone else. Me, his twin sister," I said. He kissed my head. "You need to talk to him and Sierra," he said. I nodded. I heard a knock at the door and looked up to see Luke. "Can we talk?" He asked me. I nodded and got up. We walked to Ashton's kitchen where Sierra was sitting. We sat down and I took in how gorgeous she was. She had beautiful tan skin, dark brown hair that flowed down her back in waves and sparkling brown eyes. "Nice to meet you," Sierra said extending a hand. I shook it. "Nice to meet you too," I smiled. "So you and Ash?" She asked. I blushed nodding. "You and Luke?" I asked laughing. She let out an adorable little giggle, her head shaking slightly, making her hair bounce. "Are you ok?" Luke asked me. "I love you Luke. So much. I am in no way upset that you are dating Sierra. She seems fucking amazing. I'm upset that you felt the need to keep it from me," I said. He nodded. He hugged me and I pulled away. I walked over to Sierra and offered my hand to her. She took it and stood up. I very quickly hugged her small figure. She was quite a bit shorter than me. She hugged me back. She even smelt good.

B I L L I E
After Ashton and the twins left everyone else went to Michael's house to hang out. My phone buzzed from my back pocket. "It's my dad, I'll be back in a second," I said to Mike before kissing his cheek and getting up. I walked into mine and Mike's room. "Hey dad," I said. "Hey there sweetie," he said. "What's up?" I asked. "Are you home?" He asked me. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "I need you to marry Michael, like now," he said. I almost choked. "What the hell?" I asked. "Honey please. We need the money," he said. "You think I'd marry Michael so you can get ahold of his money?! Are you crazy?!" I asked. "What about your job? I thought you just got a huge wave of money recently. That's what you said at dinner in Adelaide," I said. "Yeah.. I didn't want to worry your mother or your siblings but I got fired honey. I'm completely broke and we're in danger of losing the house," he said. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yes. I need to to marry Michael immediately. Otherwise we lose the family house," he said. "No! There's no way I'm doing that! You're going to have to figure this one out on your own," I said. "If you don't do this. You can forget about ever speaking to this family again. You will lose your siblings, your mother and me for ever," he said. "You wouldn't do that," I said. "Try me," he warned. I quickly hung up. What the fuck at I going to do?