-/37\- This Was New...

L U N A
I looked as everyone was called up for their trophies. Category by category. Calum had left to go to the bathroom and was making out with some chick and there were only 3 categories left. I sipped the moscato in front of me as Selena Gomez won some award. "Our second final award will be presented by Ed Sheeran!" Brian said. "What's up? This award is Best Male Band. The nominees are 5 Seconds Of Summer, The Vamps and Why Don't We. The award goes to: 5 Seconds Of Summer!" He said. The boys hugged each other and headed to the stage. "Wow, 2 wins this is amazing. We are so thankful to be given this opportunity and hope to be back here next year!" Mike said. "Well how lucky they're already up here, I'm pleased to introduce 5 Seconds Of Summer playing their hit song 'Youngblood'!" Brian said. I smiled as Ashton got behind the drums on stage and they started performing.

About an hour later we were sitting at the table drinking. I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned around and saw a girl with black hair and hazel eyes. I nudged Luke and he looked at me. "What's up?" He asked. I pointed at the girl. "Isn't that Izzy?" I asked. His eyes almost exploded. "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck," he said trying to hide his face. "Who's Izzy?" Sierra asked. "She's a girl that used to be obsessed with Luke in high school," I said. Calum looked at her. "What the fuck is she doing here?!" Calum whisper yelled. Isabella Schmidt. Izzy was a girl that had a huge crush on Luke in like 10th grade. We thought it was just a crush but she was crazy. She used to follow him around school and would drop all her classes and transfer into his. She used to bash the shit out of me all the time. Of course I was a completely different person then. She eventually got put in jail for some crime when she was 19. I have no idea how she's here right now.

They dismissed everyone and we ran to the limo. "Fuck Greg go!" I said. We pulled up to Luke's house and a car was parked behind us. Izzy hopped out of the car and smiled at Luke. "Hey there cuteness," she said. I walked up to her and grabbed her by the hair. "Come with me," I said, dragging her into his house. I threw her against a wall. "How in the fuck are you out of jail?!" I screamed. Everyone filed in after me. "I got released fuckstick," she said. "Luna-" "no! This bitch tormented my entire family for years! She made me feel like shit every day!" I said, cutting off Ash. "It was easy since you look like shit everyday," she said smirking. I threw my fist into her nose and everyone launched to get me off of her. I tackled her and started beating the shit out of her. She hit me back and I felt blood trickle from my nose. Ash finally got me off her and Luke made sure I was alright before Izzy immediately grabbed him by the back of the neck and forced their lips together. Sierra looked like she was going to go through the roof. I struggled in Ashton's grasp. "Get your fake lips off of my brother," I said. Luke tried to push her off as gently as he could. Sierra then threw her fist into Izzy's jaw. Luke grabbed her and kissed her to try and calm her down. "Get the fuck out you fucking bitch," I said, Ashton's biceps holding me back from dragging her out myself. She rolled her eyes. Greg had his hands firmly gripped onto her shoulders. "Come on young lady," he said before taking her out of the house. Ashton spun me around and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked, frantically observing my injuries. "I'm fine, from her bleeding lip and bruised face I think she's worse," I said. He smiled before kissing me on the cheek. I walked over to Sierra and Luke. "How fucking dare she.." I said looking at the lipstick on his mouth. Sierra did not punch very often and her hand was injured. "Both of you, I'm fine," Luke said. He wrapped an arm around me and an arm around Sierra. He kissed her knuckles. I walked back to Ashton. "You still look hot as fuck," he said playing with the strap on my shoulder. I giggled. Everyone started to go to their houses. At Ashton's I was cleaning my nose in the bathroom. He walked in shirtless and wearing a pair of gym shorts low on his hips. I was in a pair of very small shorts and a sports bra. He looked like he paused before fully walking in. "What's up?" I asked, acknowledging his tense state. He bit down hard on his lip before running a hand through his messy hair. "Nothing, kiss me right now," he said very quickly. "Wh-" I started before he grabbed my bare waist and pulled me into him. He smashed his lips against mine and I kissed him back and he slid his hand down to my ass before squeezing. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. This was new...

I embedded my hand in his hair and he started backing out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He spun us around and I laid back on the bed, him slowly hovering over me. I wrapped my legs around his body and he started pulling at my bra strap. Then his phone went off. He groaned, getting off me. I sat up and fixed my bra, breathing heavily. He picked up his phone with an annoyed expression on his face. "What?" He said with gritted teeth. "Fucking hell Luke," he said. I grunted and flopped myself back onto the bed. You think him not living with me would stop him from cockblocking me. But no. I got under the covers and waited for him to hang up. "Sorry," he said, still frustrated. "What did he want?" I said. "He wanted to borrow my orange juice," he said, getting under the covers and snuggling me, burying his face in my neck. "What did you say?" I laughed. "I told him to fuck off," he mumbled into my neck. I giggled. He looked up at me. "You're perfect," he whispered. I blushed before kissing him softly. I noticed his tired looking eyes. "Go to sleep baby," I said. He kissed my head before closing his eyes. I fell asleep not long after him.