-/8\- A Flashback

A Flashback To December 16th 2011..
I smiled at Ash, Cal and Mike as they walked into our house. I met Ashton a couple of times before but I've known Calum and Michael for ages. Luke used to rant to me about how much he hated Michael. Luke, Calum and I are 15, Michael is 16 and Ashton is 17. "Mum brings over a plate of Christmas cookies and the boys thank her and she leaves the room. Luke adjusted his blue singlet. I was wearing a pair of black high waisted denim shorts and a grey cropped singlet. My blonde hair fell down to my waist in waves. Calum hugged me tightly. "Can you set up the camera mate?" He asked me sweetly. "I can do it!" Luke protested. "Please! You can't use the microwave properly!"I said setting it up in front of the Christmas tree. Ashton popped a cookie in my mouth and giggled. "Heyy.. dear Luna, my favourite sibling, you know I love you very very much right?" Luke asked clinging onto me. "What do you want?" I asked. "Can Michael borrow one of your guitars ?" He asked giving me puppy dog eyes. "Where's yours?" I ask. "Mine is getting fixed, remember it's got fret buzz?" He said. "Yeah okay, he can borrow Mabel," I said. He shook his head. I walked upstairs into the office. I see the 4 guitar stands. I have an acoustic guitar I called Mabel and Luke has one that is in the shop. We both have black electric guitars as well. I grab my acoustic guitar and hand it to Michael who thanks me. "Take care of her, Clifford," I said. "I can't believe you named your guitar Mabel," Calum laughs. I flipped him off and told them to get into position. I clicked the record button. Luke sat down after I pressed it and they introduced Ashton. I walked over to the right of the camera and tripped on something, stumbling before catching myself. They looked to me before continuing on with speaking. As they started Teenage Dirtbag I watched from the lounge. Every once and a while they'd look at me as they sung. They're going to do such great things. They're all so talented and wonderful. After they finished I turned the camera off and Luke tackled me in a hug. The other three boys piled on top of us. "You guys were great," I said as they got off of me. Ben and Jack burst through the door. Ben was 19 and Jack was 17. "Wassup bitches?! We got pizza!" They shouted. "JACK HEMMINGS!!" Mum yelled. Jack jumped. "Sorry mum!" He said before putting the pizza down.