-/19\- L-Luke?

L U N A
I can't believe it. I was in his fucking car. Greg had called me when I was talking to Ash so I went outside to talk to him. Then a black car pulled up and the passenger door opened. He reached over and pulled me into it. I dropped my phone out of fear. I started hyperventilating. My anxiety went into overdrive as Craig looked at me. "I looked up your brothers tour dates and found the bus! Can you believe it?" He asked smiling. Tears were flooding out of my eyes. "I can't fucking believe you," I said. I had tried to unlock the door and roll out but he had done something to the door so I couldn't open it. He chuckled and pulled over. He grabbed my wrists and forced me to look at him. I winced at his rough touch. He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his lap. He rested his hands on my butt. I tried to pull away but he was very strong and I was having a panic attack so my physical strength was not very great. He kissed my neck aggressively, biting hard. I screamed and slapped him. He pulled me closer. I felt like throwing up. "G-get the fuck off of m-me!" I screamed pushing him. I threw myself back into the other seat. He huffed in annoyance. "Come on baby, you know I love you," he said leaning over to me trying to kiss me. I punched him hard in the jaw. He fell backwards. "Damn," he said rubbing his jaw.  I started to panic, every possible outcome of this situation ran through my mind. I looked at the window. Fuck this is going to hurt. I threw my fists into the window a couple of times making it shatter. "Get the fuck back here," he said to me as I was trying to get out. He grabbed my waist. "Goodbye fucker," I said as I kicked my foot back into his face as hard as I could. He yelled and let go. I climbed out the window and fell onto the concrete. I had blood and glass all over my hands but at this point I didn't care. Tears were streaming down my face. A girl was looking at me from her seat at the coffee place across the road. She got up and ran across to me. "Do you need help?" She asked looking at my terrified state. I nodded, not being able to form words. She helped me walk across to the coffee place and told the people behind the counter that she needed to use their phone. She handed the phone to me. I dialled Luke's number. "L-Luke?" I asked, crying. "LUNA!! ARE YOU OK?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He screamed. I looked at the sign above the phone. "Uhh s-some place called C-Coffee Central?" I asked. There was some mumbling before he spoke again. "We're on our way Lu, don't worry," he said. We exchanged goodbyes before hanging up. I looked out the window to see the car was surprisingly still there. The girl that helped me was calling the cops.

I watched as the boys, Billie and Greg all ran into the cafe. Luke saw me. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back. I sobbed into his hoodie. He stroked my hair and tried to calm me down. "You're ok Luna, I promise," he said. I looked over at the car. God I must have knocked him out. Everyone followed my gaze. Luke let go of me. "I'm going to end his fucking life," he said through gritted teeth, standing up. All four boys started walking towards the cafe door. "No! You are all getting enough attention as it is, I'm guessing the cops have been called, until they get here I'm going to deal with him," Greg said. The boys groaned. "I want to smash his face in," Michael said. "So do I, trust me, but guys, Greg is right. Let's bring Luna back to the bus and calm her down, Greg can deal with him," Billie said. They nodded. Luke offered me his hand and I took it, standing up.

G R E G (ooh this is new)
I walked out of the cafe and watched as everyone started making their way back to the bus. People were now starting to ask them for pictures and they were saying yes. Even Luna had wiped her face and was posing for photos. I looked over at the car and the smashed window. She must have punched her way out. I looked inside the backseat and saw a passed out Craig with a bleeding nose. I knocked on the driver window. No response. The driver must have fled once Luna broke the window. He can't be that close to Craig if he left him here. I watched as police cars pulled up. I reached in the front and turned off the child lock. I opened the back door and grabbed him by the collar. Motherfucker. I threw one huge punch into his stomach for good measure. The police walked over to me and started questioning me. I told them who he was and what he had done in the past and how he kidnapped Luna and took her. They nodded. They said they wanted to question Luna so I took 2 of them to the bus while the other two took Craig.

L U N A
I was sitting on the lounge, next to Michael. Billie was talking to someone on the phone, Mike, Ashton, Luke and Calum were trying to talk to me. "Luna please, just tell us what happened?" Luke pleaded. I looked at him. "Alright. He called me from an unknown number, I went outside to answer it, his car pulled up and he pulled me into it. He started driving before pulling over to.. uh.." I said starting to feel like crying again, remembering how he bit me aggressively. Michael hugged me tighter. A tear fell out of Luke's eye. "Tell me he didn't," Ashton said looking incredibly upset and angry. "He didn't go any further then just kissing me, thank god I got out of there before anything else could happen," I said. "How exactly did you get out of there?" Calum asked. "Oh shit," I said looking down at my fists. "Dude!" Michael said. "Come with me!" Ashton said. He gently grabbed my wrist and led me to the bathroom. I sat on the counter and he grabbed my hands. "I'm so proud of you," he said softly starting to pull out the big shard of glass in my right knuckle. I winced. "For what? Being so fucking helpless I got kidnapped by Craig?" I said. "Are you kidding me? You are the strongest fucking person I've ever met. You punched through a car window with your bare fists. You have been through so much and you are incredible. Please don't ever think so low of yourself because you're incredible," he said smiling. God I wanted to kiss him. Can I please just kiss him? I almost did until I realised my brother was in the lounge and the bathroom door was wide open. After Ash cleaned my hands completely we went back out into the lounge.

The bus door opened and Greg walked in with two cops. "Luna?" One of them asked. I nodded. "We need to ask you about Craig Robinson," the other one said.

After 2 hours of explaining my entire past with Craig to these two cops they decided I didn't need to go to the station because of Craig's long criminal record. Then they left and it was 4:00 pm. "You guys have to go to the show," I said. "Are you crazy?!" Luke screamed. "No, we're staying by your side for the rest on the night!" Michael said. "No! You're going to perform for Denver and you're going to put on a hell of a fucking show!" I said. Luke looked at me. "Luna I can't just pretend this never happened," he said. "I am. I don't want to dwell on this, I want to move the fuck on. He's going to jail," I said. Everyone stayed silent. "Look, I'm staying here with Billie and you guys are going to the venue. Now," I said. They wrapped me in a group hug. "I love you," they all said. "I love you all too," I giggled. They tried to hug Billie but she groaned in response and told them to piss off. "Love you all but get the fuck out of my face," she mumbled. Mike kissed her cheek.