-/16\- Don't Be So Sure

One Month Later/27th September
Irving, Texas, USA
A S H T O N
I threw my drumsticks into the crowd and we thanked the crowd before running off stage. I hugged the boys and caught Luna in a hug. "You guys were so good!" She said. I smiled happily. She hugged the other guys and I hugged Billie. I watched as she kissed Mike lovingly. I wish I could kiss Luna. I almost did in Australia. Thank god I didn't. We went to the bus and Greg started the almost 4 hour drive. I got changed into a hoodie and some gym shorts before getting into my bed. A knock sounded at the side of my bunk and I pushed the curtain aside. "Welcome," I said to Luna. She giggled. She hopped up and sat with me. She rested her head on my shoulder. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked. "If that movie is 'Game Night' then yes," she said. I nodded and put the movie on my laptop. I put one earbud in my ear and handed the other to Luna. She eventually fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked down at her. She was wearing a black hoodie that came down to her mid thigh. I couldn't help but think to myself whether or not she was wearing pants. I kissed her head softly. "I wish I could tell you how I felt," I said in the quietest whisper. I held her hand gently. I know I should probably put her back in her own bed but I couldn't bring myself to do it so I just let her sleep as the rocking of the car put me to sleep.

In the morning

"What the fuck?" I heard. I shot open my eyes. I saw Luke standing outside my bunk looking at me asleep next to his half naked sister. "Luke, I swear, this looks really bad," I said sitting up and jumping down. "Don't even," he said turning around and walking to the lounge. "Luke!" I screamed. I chased after him. He spun around. "You slept with my fucking sister? Not only that! You slept with my fucking sister in the same room that I was in!" He screamed. Luna walked into the lounge with everyone else. "What the hell is going on?" Luna asked. "I can't fucking believe you!" Luke screamed at her. She jumped backwards. "I didn't do anything you fucking asshole!" She screamed back. I grabbed Luke's collar. "We. Didn't. Do. Anything," I said slowly. He breathed heavily. Luna scoffed. "Is that what this is about?! Luke! We didn't fucking do anything!" She screamed. I let go of him. He nodded. "I'm sorry Luna," he said. She nodded. "Ash I'm sorry. I know you would never do that," he said hugging me. I looked over his shoulder at Luna. Don't be so sure.