-/9\- Hell Fucking Yeah!

L U N A

I looked at a girl with red hair. She smiled at me through the window. Greg knocked on the window with the knock that means 'hop out of the vehicle'. I look at Billie. "Get out then mate," she said shoving me. I opened the door and almost went deaf from the screaming. Is that seriously for us? I felt Luke wrap his arm around my shoulders. "You guys look so alike!" The girl with red hair said to us. Well he was wearing dark grey trackies and a black hoodie and I was wearing grey leggings and a black hoodie. We were both wearing our sunglasses on our blonde heads and our eyes were exactly the same colour. Luke and I had really blonde hair when we were little and eventually over time it has gotten darker. "Can I get a photo with both of you?" She asked. We nodded smiling. Luke held her phone and took a photo of the three of us. She gave me an incredible hug and I hugged her back smiling. We signed some stuff and took some more photos before getting in the car. We drove off to the airport and getting out. "Everyone, please get into this tour bus," Greg said smiling. "What?!" We shouted. "I got us a tour bus!" Greg said happily. We ran onto the bus. "Holy shit!" I shouted. "This thing is incredible!" Ashton shouted. He threw his bag on a top bunk. There were 8 beds. 4 on each side with a walk way in the middle. There was also a booth, a small kitchen, a bathroom and at the back there was a huge lounge area. I got on the top bunk across from Ash. Luke got on the one below me, Michael got on the one next to me, Billie got on the one across from Mike and next to Ashton and Calum got on the one below Michael. The two bottom ones under Billie and Ash were empty but I think when Greg gets tired he'll be sleeping on one. "Greg you're awesome!" Cal said looking at the back in the lounge area.

There was a big tv, a grey couch with recliners, an Xbox and PlayStation with games and DVDs. There was a cupboard full of fluffy blankets and pillows. There was also a place to put suitcases. I put my backpack on my bed before putting my suitcase in the right place. "Ready for Perth ladies and gentlemen?" Greg asked getting in the drivers seat. "Hell fucking yeah!" We screamed. He started to drive and we went to the back. We all sat down on the lounge with some blankets watching Star Wars. "This fucking sucks!" Billie said in protest at the movie. "I will break up with you right now if that is how you feel about Star Wars," Michael warned looking at her. I chuckled. "What? No! I ran out of chips," she giggled showing her empty bag. Michael let out a breath of relief and let go of her waist so she could get another bag. I was sharing a blanket with Calum and Luke and Ashton were sharing one. I had my head rested on Calum's chest and his arm was on my waist. I looked at him and he was asleep. Little snores escaped his lips which made me smile to myself. Luke was asleep with his head on Ashton's shoulder. Ashton was intensely watching the movie and eating popcorn, being careful not to move in order to not wake my brother. I felt myself beginning to drift off with the movements of the bus. We went around a corner and I was asleep.