-/5\- Band Dad Skills

L U N A
I woke up in my Adelaide hotel room feeling very tired and hungry. I looked over to Billie's bed. She was still fast asleep. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 6:45 am. Why the hell did I wake up so early? Well, I don't feel like going to sleep again so I'm going to go get coffee.

I grab the keys I have to the two other rooms. Greg is staying in his own room and we obviously don't get a key to his. I change out of my sweatpants into black skinny jeans and converse. I took off my shirt and put on Ashton's hoodie that I have yet to give back. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my phone before walking out of the building itself.

I walked along the streets of Adelaide quietly. "Hi, I'm sorry," I heard. I turned around, kind of confused. "Oh sorry," I said moving out of the young girls way. "No, I was wondering if I could get a picture with you?" She asked. She looked around 12-13. "Oh, uh, yeah?" I said. She smiled and took her phone out and gave it to me. I took the photo and then she gave me a hug. "I think you're beautiful by the way," she said. I smiled to myself. "Awh, you're quite gorgeous yourself love," I said. She bounded away. Is this a thing that going to happen now? I got to the coffee shop and ordered everyone's usual. I walked out and began the walk back to the hotel. A couple of people squealed and looked at me but no one asked for a photo or a hug. Thank god, I was holding two trays of coffee. As I got back to the hotel, I stopped by Greg's room first, knocking on the door. He opened it groggily and I handed his own tray to him. "Ahh! You're a legend!" He said taking it. I smiled. I held on to the full tray I had left. I stopped by Michael and Luke's room and walked in with the key. They were both still asleep so I just put the coffees on the table and then walked over to the two beds. 7:25. They can wake up now. I stood in between their beds and slapped them both on the foreheads. They jolted upwards. "I got you both coffees, you have an interview today in an hour and 35 minutes, get in the shower and get dressed," I said. Michael laughed sleepily and went towards the coffees while Luke just kind of lied there. "Luke!" I yelled. He groaned with his eyes still closed. "You're my sister and you sound like a manager. I'll get up when I want to," he said. "Mate, do whatever you want then I'm leaving," I said. "Oh, and happy anniversary Mikey," I smiled changing my attitude completely. He smiled and nodded. I then set off to the other boys room. I walked in and saw Ashton sitting at a table wearing glasses and studying the back of a shampoo bottle. "Hey there Hemmings," he said. I put two coffees in front of him. "Hellooo," smiled. "What in the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Well I showered already so, I'm just bored and lonely," he said pouting. "I'd stay here with you but I have a coffee to deliver and you have to try and use your band dad skills to get my brother to get dressed," I giggled. "Band Dad Skills? Really?" He asked laughing. He got up and slapped Cal's butt which woke him up. "Coffee mate," he said. He then took his coffee and started on his way to Luke.

Back at my room, Billie had changed into an oversized black off the shoulder top with a skull on it, some black skinny jeans and a pair of black studded combat boots. She had her beautiful hair back in a low messy bun. "Hi, don't wear that hoodie," she said taking the coffee and pointing at me. I nodded understanding immediately. I took it off and put on a deep purple, oversized long sleeve top. I put a black beanie over my hair and put on some sunglasses. We hung out for a while in the hotel room with the boys.
Michael and Billie have been lovey dovey since they saw each other this morning.

We heard a knock at the door around 8:20. I looked down at the asleep Luke on my lap. He was curled into a ball and wearing a hoodie and some jeans. I poked him in the side and he stirred awake. He got up groggily and downed the rest of his coffee before jumping up and walking out the door with everyone else. We got in the uber that was called by Greg and headed to the radio room.

As we got there we got out and were immediately greeted by a short woman with bright blue hair. "Hi! My name is Paige and I will be interviewing you guys today," she said in a chipper voice. The boys hummed in agreement. We went into the building and Paige led us into a big room fit with a leather couch in front of a big blackboard. There was a table over in the corner that had heaps of radio equipment on it and was surrounded by chairs on wheels.