-/39\- You've Done It Before

21st October//Los Angeles
S I E R R A
I looked at Luke as he packed his bag. "I wish I could go with you," I pouted. He stopped what he was doing and walked over to me. "Baby, you and Auburn are working on your music," he said. I huffed in annoyance. He kissed my lips before Petunia wobbled over to him. He lifted her and put her on the bed with me. I heard the door swung open and in walked Auburn herself. "Heyyy Luke," she said hugging him. She flopped on the bed with me and I rolled my eyes. "What're you doing here?" I asked. "We're writing today? Did you forget?" She asked. I squeezed my eyes shut. "No.." I lied. She groaned. "Come on sweetness," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs. Petunia followed. Calum burst through the door and froze. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Uh.. Auburn?" He asked. Auburn spun around. "Holy shit.. Calum?!" She asked. "What's happening?" I asked. "That's the chick I was making out with at the M&Ms!" He said. She blushed. "You made out with Calum?!" I asked. "How do you know Calum?" She asked. "He's in Luke's band," I said. "He is?!" She yelled. I nodded. "Can I talk to you?" He asked her. She nodded before walking outside with her. I continued to play the piano, trying to come up with something. One by one everyone else came into the house. "We've already dropped our shit into the bus, what's taking him so long?" Luna asked. I shrugged.

Cal walked back in with Auburn and they were holding hands. "What happened?" Ashton asked. "This is my girlfriend... Auburn.." he said. I dropped my jaw.

C A L U M
I grabbed her hand and walked outside with her. "You haven't told her right?" I said. "No of course not!" She protested. I exhaled. She wrapped her hand around my neck. "Maybe we should tell them, it's been 6 months," she said. "Tell them what? Oh this is my girlfriend Auburn, we've been keeping our relationship a secret for six months because we didn't want to jinx it and then we didn't know how to dig ourselves out of the hole we made," I said sarcastically. She pecked my lips. "Yeah.. do that," she smiled. I rolled my eyes and led her into the house.

L U N A
"What?" I asked. "Jesus any other secret relationships I should know about?" I asked. I just hugged her and walked upstairs to find Luke. He was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I knocked on the door and he jumped. "Hey! Luna.. uh.." he said wiping his eyes. "Are you ok?" I asked walking in and sitting next to him. A tear fell from his eye and he hugged me tightly. "No I'm not," he mumbled into my shoulder. He let out a sob and I hugged him back. "Woah woah.. tell me what's wrong," I said. "I don't want to leave again Luna... I'm homesick and I haven't even left yet. I like it here, my friends are here, my girlfriend is here, my dog is here!" He said. I sighed. "Look, its scary okay? I get it.. but there's not that much left to go. You've done it before. You'll be okay," I said. He pulled away. "Don't tell anyone about this.." he said. I nodded smiling. "Grab your bags shithead we have a plane to catch," I said leaving the room. I walked downstairs and Ashton lifted me above his head. "Holy shit," I gasped. He kissed me and smiled. He placed me back on the ground and I looked at Sierra. "I'm gonna miss you," I said. "I'm gonna miss you too," she said hugging me. Auburn was apparently staying at Calum's house so she hugged everyone before leaving.

I felt Ashton grab my hand. "Did you like LA?" He asked. I nodded. "What'd I tell you?" He said. I shook my head. "We better go," I said. Sierra kissed Luke and he hugged Petunia before we left. "I'm gonna miss it here," I said as we got on the bus. Luke looked at me. "Are you still living in that apartment Sydney?" He asked. I hummed. "Oh! Oh yeah!" I said. The boys nodded but Luke looked at me strangely. I walked over to the booth and waited for Greg to start driving to the airport.