-/21\- What Have I Done?

L U N A
There's no way that he would do that. Especially after what she did to him. I watched as the car drove off. "Billie I have feelings for Ashton," I said. "I know," she said. She pulled me into a hug. I cannot believe him. I grabbed my phone from my jean pocket. I dialled his number. He didn't pick up. Fuck. I decided to call him again.

A S H T O N
Tara was straddling my lap and I was lying down on her hotel bed. She kissed my lips and I kissed her back. I felt absolutely nothing but in my drunken state I didn't care. I felt my phone vibrate for the second time. I groaned. I grabbed her by the waist and sat her down next to me. I grabbed my phone and saw Luna's contact. Fuck. I answered it. "Luna?" I asked.

L U N A
I heard his voice and I froze. A tear fell from my eye. I gave my phone to Billie and sat down on the footpath. I hugged my knees and rested my head on them. I cried silently as Billie talked to Ashton on the phone. I heard her say goodbye and then she sat down next to me. "Awh Luna," she said as she wrapped an arm around me. "I texted everyone and said we found him. Let's go back to the bus," she said. I nodded and let out a sob. She helped me stand up and walked back with me.

Back on the bus everyone was fine. Everyone was looking at their phones and didn't look up when we got on. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I sat down on the floor and cried quietly. I heard a knock at the door. "It's Michael," I heard. I opened the door and he looked at my face. He walked in and shut the door. He wrapped me in the tightest hug and kissed my head. "I know how you feel about him Moony," he whispered. "He told me he didn't have feelings for her Mike," I sobbed into his hoodie. He sat down on the bathroom floor and hugged me tighter. "I had the smallest slither of hope that he liked me too," I said. He made some weird squeaking noise. I looked up at him. "Michael," I said. "Spill it," I spoke. "Ashton does like you he told me," he said before covering his mouth with his hand. "If he really did like me he wouldn't have gotten in a car with Tara," I said. He looked at me. "He wouldn't do that unless he had reached stupid drunk," he said. "He still did it," I said softly. He stood up and helped me up. "Listen, you've been my best friend since I was 14. I love you so fucking much. If he breaks your heart then I'll be there for you with the Back To The Future trilogy and Nutella," he smiled. I hugged him. "I love you too," I said. I walked out of the bathroom and everyone was still looking at their phones and Ashton was no where to be seen.

Billie walked over to me. "He said he was on his way back," she said. "I don't want to see him," I said walking over to my bunk and climbing into it. She got in with me. She closed the curtain and just sat next to me. I heard the bus door open and I almost cried hearing his footsteps. But I didn't. The curtain was pulled to the side and I saw him. He had sunglasses on his head that he took off and threw onto his bunk. He looked at me and I could see regret in his hazel eyes. I looked to Billie and she nodded. "Guys let's go get some uhhh movies? There's a DVD shop down the street," she said to the boys. They agreed and got up. Billie told Greg to come with them and he did because he could see what was happening. Ashton was standing in front of my bunk and I was still sitting on it. "Please Luna I'm so fucking sorry," he said. I looked at him. "What are you sorry for? We're not dating, you didn't cheat on me. You're a grown ass, single man who can do whatever you want with whoever you want," I said. He cocked an eyebrow. "Hm?" He asked confused. "You heard me," I said. God he looked hot right now. "You can sleep with whoever you want-" "I didn't sleep with her," he cut me off. I had to stop myself from smiling. "You didn't?" I asked. "Nope," he said. "When you called me I realised what a stupid mistake I was making and left. What she did to me was awful and it hurt, I was drunk and made a wrong move," he said. "Truth is I like someone else," he said smiling at me slightly. Is he insinuating what I think he is? "Would I happen to know who that is?" I asked smirking. He stood between my legs and placed his hand behind my neck. "I think you might have some idea," he said slowly bringing his lips to mine. I felt my heartbeat increase as he started kissing my jaw before kissing back up to my lips and tracing my waist with his fingers. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," he mumbled. I smiled and pulled his shirt with my fists. Then the door to the bus opened and he jumped away from me. Fuck what have I done?

Everyone put on a movie and Luke fell asleep on the lounge. Billie grabbed my hand and led me to her bunk. "So?" She asked. "We.. uh. We kissed," I said as what I did started to sink in. "What?!" She and Mike whisper yelled. "What the hell? When did you get over here?" I said to Michael. "I was interested," he shrugged. "Wait so you kissed?" Billie asked. I nodded. "You realise what you've done right?" Mike asked. I nodded again. "I think they're cute together," Billie smiled. "So do I but they are going to have to see each other every day and they are both going to also have to see Luke every day," Mike said. "Shit," I cursed.

Everyone went to bed and I headed to the back. I nudged Luke in the side and he stirred. "Go to your bed Luke," I said. He sat up and hugged me. "Goodnight," he said softly. "Goodnight," I smiled. After I got into my bed I felt like shit. He was the best fucking brother of all time and I was lying straight to his face. He would never do this to me. I eventually fell asleep with nothing on my mind except the stupid, curly brown haired doofus sleeping across from me that I was head over heels for.